Grundfos Central Heating Pump Plan

We're all intrigued to see what Tony will come up with. He has his own thread in the closed forum on this project. :D
Let's get it right Dan....Agile has posted a thread in the CC asking for advice regarding pump overrun vs pump plan.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Let's get it right Dan....Agile has posted a thread in the CC asking for advice regarding pump overrun vs pump plan.

No that's not right at all!

I only asked about what I should charge!

But I don't expect that it will be as much as £350.

You guys are forgetting that Tony probably knows more about electrics than he does gas!

I'd guess at 3x84=£252

Last edited:
That's probably about the figure Ray.

There is a lot to know about electronics!

Perhaps power distribution might be similar scope to gas work.

But electronics now covers a very wide range indeed, from domestic and public television and audio, weapons electronics, microwave and satellite communications, mobile phone systems, radar, industrial control, to perhaps the largest field of all, computing and software.

My own employment speciality was radio and television broadcasting transmission. At least until the BBC decided to privatise it.

Tony

Last edited:

No that's not right at all!

I only asked about what I should charge!

But I don't expect that it will be as much as £350.
Since when have you asked advice on how much to charge??? You are STILL seeking advice in the closed forum on how to wire this pump plan....
Possibly you might charge in excess of £350 when the guys in the CC show you how it's done.

Thank you - have been in touch with Tony Glazier of Agile Services and he can do it! Cheers everyone.
Apparently Mr Glazier managed to sought the wiring centre for you , you're in good hands.....don't forget to keep us posted on the results...:cool:

Up date: Tony has been over to see what's what and has confirmed he can do it. He's going to work out the detail over the next week or so and get back to us to arrange to do the fix when we're not swamped with our 7 grandchildren - Summer holidays!

Had me worried for a minute, but lovely as they all are - we can give them all back to our kids.

Apparently Tony fortunately had the correct pump plan wiring center in stock! How very fortunate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back