Grundfos Central Heating Pump Plan

Zedpam, just bear in mind the Grunfos pump plan shouldn't be used if the cylinder is the unvented type unless modifications to the system are carried out.
Obviously Agile would have explained this to you.

Sponsored Links
Hey picasso, if it were me I wouldn't use the pump plan but instead fit those relays we talked about , surely the cost of the pump plan controller that Agile just happened to have is going to work out more expensive than the £242 he quoted???

Dont forget we are talking about being on different planets where our tony in concerned.

Sponsored Links
A few other issues when using the pump plan although I'm sure Agile has explained this to Zedpam.

We do know that Tony isnt going to get back with a confirmed price nor go and complete the work don't we?

Even if he does, track record is he won't invoice for the work..aka biasi warrenty.

The wiring centres were £150 but no longer available so if he charges £242 less £150 = £92, maybe he has put his prices up(y) couple of £10 relays makes it worth the effort.

Hi all, as promised, finally - update on grundfos two pump system wiring and Greenstar Ri- Tony Glazier has delivered as promised and everything is working as it should and has been for weeks.

Sorry it's taken so long to advise progress as have been rather busy with funerals as well as looking after grandkids.

My thanks to all for help and advise but especially to Tony for doing a good and most competent job.

Cheers Zedpam

So what did he do ? supply and fit a grundfos wiring centre ie like for like or rewired with a couple of relays ?

I do hope he didn't touch your gas fire (if you have one that is) , a few of Agiles posts have been removed on account of him giving mis-leading advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back