GRUNDIG TV PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello, thanks for lookin, was just wondering if anyone knows anything about grundig tvs. i have just unwrapped a GU1-9wdt and having problems with the brightness of the tele, its very dark and wont allow me onto the brightness option. the picture mode i am on is the standard option and wont for some reason switch to the other picture modes as in vivid, mild and custom. my brother has the same tv and he has these options and can adjust the brightness on 'custom'.... sorry for babbling on! does anyone know why i cant switch to this mode?? i rang grundig who were very unhelpful and offered no solution at all.. thanks

Sponsored Links
I am surprised the manufacturer cannot help. Perhaps try again in the hope of talking to someone else.

What do the instructions say?

Is it new?

Could you pay a small fee to the seller to install it for you?

Sponsored Links
thanks for gettin in touch, thats the thing. the manual just says the different picture modes that are available (vivid, mild, standard, custom) all of which are available on my brothers by simply pressing the p.mode button. mine wont allow me to do it, everytime i press it just says standard and the brightness setting aint a option. the tele has been in its packaging for about a year as my mum bought but just never used it

have a look at the parental lock options may have defaulted on switch on enabled. Factory preset 0000 may have locked out some menu's depends on grundig software worth a try

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back