GRUNFOS SPARES

Sponsored Links
Anyone know where I can get Grundfos spares and possibly a pump serviced?
Yup! Send the pump to me - I'll service it and send it back. I'll even give it a lick of paint and make it look so good that it will be indistinguishable from a new one.

Only £59.99 + postage.

Anyone know where I can get Grundfos spares and possibly a pump serviced?
Yup! Send the pump to me - I'll service it and send it back. I'll even give it a lick of paint and make it look so good that it will be indistinguishable from a new one.

Only £59.99 + postage.

he does great work. i sent him a used unit and it came back brand new. saw his advertisement in Viz magazine....a godsend.

Sponsored Links
Your all presuming normal domestic but if its a light commercial twin headed pump which you do get in large domestic premises these can cost 4/5 hundred quid . So the guy may have a genuine query.
Hope its not pump painted blue as softas thinks these are divertor valves

I have not got a scooby but that is the point of sites like this its a pooled knowledge and some one may be able to help the guy if he gives all the information.
Even you found out this week that pumps can be blue and have more than two ports . So it just shows anyone can be educated

I have not got a scooby but that is the point of sites like this its a pooled knowledge and some one may be able to help the guy if he gives all the information.
Fair point, well made.

Even you found out this week that pumps can be blue and have more than two ports . So it just shows anyone can be educated
Absolutely, but please bear in mind that I didn't say that it wasn't a pump - I merely said that I couldn't see how two pumps could be installed like that without at least one of them cavitating. I haven't checked, but I think that was pretty much what I wrote.

Also, plenty of BG pumps are blue.

The man who dissects everyones posts and has them in there little quote boxes cant even do it to his own to show us what he actually said that does surprise me but then it is getting late. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
But you did say it looked like a divertor valve. ;)

...cant even do it to his own to show us what he actually said that does surprise me...
I didn't say that I couldn't do it, I just couldn't be bothered. Now I have to do it because you're just making things up. :rolleyes:

< one moment please...>

Your words are What is that blue thing that appears to be a divertor

You going to get this one locked as well are you . Please sir im losing an argument :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There is no "argument", especially on this topic.

Yep totally agree with you and its nice of you to admit your wrong it takes a man to admit his mistake. I will sleep soundly now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back