GSH Problem - Saunier Duval F30E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

I have a Saunier Duval condensing combi boiler installed in my house. I also have a mains powered (gas) shower which is powered from the boiler.

Most mornings when i turn on the shower it does fire up the boiler but does not direct the heat to the shower, instead, the rads start to heat up. To resolve this I have to turn off the shower, power off the boiler, power on the boiler and then run the shower, i will then have nice hot water.

I need an engineer in the Paisley, Scotland area to fix this but I am really unsure of what part is required, ie, is it something which I can fit myself?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you dont know what the fault is then you will not know what parts need replacing ( or cleaning or adjusting ).

In that case I would recommend you call a competent engineer.

You could try asking DP who posts on this forum. But I dont know if he will work on S-D boilers as many engineers prefer to avoid them.

Tony

I am asking for the opinion on the fault from the forum and also whether or not someone on the forum feels that this part would be easily fitted. Thank you for your input.

There are many possible causes of that fault. To diagnose the problem your boiler would need to be inspected and parts tested.

Anyone can make a guess but that not really going to help you. Nobody can tell you exactly what is wrong in your case without visiting your boiler.

Some parts are easy to change and others less so.

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back