GSM Voice/SMS Alarm Communicator for Galaxy Dimension

Sor

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hi guys.

Can anyone recommend a reliable GSM Voice/SMS alarm communicator for a Galaxy Dimension panel?

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Hi there.

I'm considering two options: Menvier SD-GSM and Pyronix V2 GSM.

Any known issues/reliability I should be concerned?

Any Pyronix V2 user can confirm if it can "automatically forward any SMS messages from the service provider to one of the user programmed phone numbers such as low credit or any other communication by the service provider (including low balance)"?
I can't find any reference to this feature in the manual.

Thanks in advance.

Buy a "security SIM card " it costs a bit more to start with BUT ... it takes "x" amount a month to keep the sim alive and it gives you a low credit warning

Sponsored Links
Thank you sparkymarka.

AFAIK GSM service providers around here only make those cards available to security companies for the intrusion systems they install. I'm a DIY.

I'm currently using a cheap card: as long as my initial credit is positive I only have to make a call or text every 120 days to keep the card active. And each call costs €0.1. No need to change that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back