Guess the total cost

I give a 5 year garuntee on all my work, as i fit alpha's noramally, purmo rads, and various rad valves depending on whats on the shelf.
But as far as i can see thats safe. Alpha has 5 year warranty
Rads have 5 year warranty
Valves have 5 year.
If a pipe or fitting doesn't leak in a month then its not going to unless it aggrivated and if it does leak you would fix at no cost anyway.
;)

Sponsored Links
YAWN . yet another post on how dear BG ,tell us something new. Doing 3 changeovers this week and BG quoted 2 . I just laugh and say no need to tell me how much i will price what i want for job. Why is everyone concerned about what others charge . You price the job for what profit you want/need to make on it

This old lady, living on her own, arranged a visit from a BG sales person.
He stayed for 2 hours and bombarded her with his hard selling.

Why didn't you put a stop to it then gremlin?, or are you saying you weren't actually there and got this information second hand from a timid little old lady?. Surely a good thorough quote needs 1 - 2 hours to survey and discuss needs and product choice?
If she was unhappy she had 28 days to cancel or was she perfectly pleased until someone walked in and said "alright luv, I'd have done it for half that you know"

Sponsored Links
It doesn't matter what somebody pays for a job, its the end result. If customer is satisfied with work/goods/skill/quality there expectations have been meet and they will perceive it as "value for money".

If people don`t shop around why do they bother to complain and get upset.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back