Gun metal window handles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know where I could buy gun metal handles that look like the one in this pic? I've searched online including handlestore.com but they do not stock it.

Also, is it normal to have the button release in a black rubber style rather than matching colour to the handle itself? I remember having brass/gold handles on some old 25 year old double glazing windows and they were all the same colour?

Thanks.

Attachments

• gun metal handles.jpg
    gun metal handles.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 87
Sponsored Links
Used to fit them but cant remember the make.
Not sure but I think that exact shape has been discontinued, Shape is similar now but the top screw cover is smaller.

Try searching for graphite rather than gun metal.
Main manufacturers are:
Avocet
Fab & fix

Thanks. I tried speaking to Fab and Fix earlier in the day but couldn't get through. Will try them both tomorrow. Are they quality handles?

Not sure it helps, but when I recently had a quote, those handles were called 'smoke chrome' in colour

Sponsored Links
Sorry, bought satin chrome in the end (different company), but thought the colour may have been handyo_O
I'll see if I have the old quote, but I think I binned it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back