Gutter Bracket Clip identification help required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Could someone help me identify the bracket clip type/name of that shown in the picture. I need a few more of them as I have a lot of the plastic mesh but no more of them brackets clips. But I do not know what they are called to be able to find them. Looked online at B&Q and Wickes but can't see to find them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Could someone help me identify the bracket clip type/name of that shown in the picture. I need a few more of them as I have a lot of the plastic mesh but no more of them brackets clips. But I do not know what they are called to be able to find them. Looked online at B&Q and Wickes but can't see to find them.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Take ALL of them off and throw them away.
I hate those so- called improvements .They can/will cause problems if they get 'blinded' by leaves, and residue etc.
Get a local window cleaner to clean out gutters once a year- it makes sense .
Cleverer people designed gutters than the numpties who designed (?) those bits of cheap mesh which 'sort of' fit on top.

Jamie

The brackets come with the mesh as a complete system.

Whilst you may be able to get the brackets separately from some suppliers, they will charge the earth for them!

I googled "gutter guard" and found the one below. Another supplier was charging more for just for the brackets! I'm very doubtful you will find a store (that you can pop into) to buy a few on their own. You need to search online.

http://www.raygrahams.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=96314

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back