Gyms to re-open!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
cap gym.PNG

Sponsored Links
Only outdoor gyms can re-open at the moment. With the pool, sauna and steam room closed and classed reduced to half a dozen people. I'm not sure my local gym will be worth it. I have olympic weights and bench in my garden room.

I do miss all the Gymshark clad selfie posers though and its nice to bench and curl more than the snowflakes half my age.

I have been helping a few gym instructor mates go on-line. Seems very popular.

Only outdoor gyms can re-open at the moment. With the pool, sauna and steam room closed and classed reduced to half a dozen people. I'm not sure my local gym will be worth it. I have olympic weights and bench in my garden room.

I do miss all the Gymshark clad selfie posers though and its nice to bench and curl more than the snowflakes half my age.

I have been helping a few gym instructor mates go on-line. Seems very popular.
Get them roids shovelled in and breathe in that sweaty bloke armpit odour ...YUK.

Sponsored Links
They may be looking at solutions for opening gyms shortly. Rather woolly comment about it.

I'm really missing my gym and the badders.
Badders .Brah ....Do gynasiums teach foreign language too?Or are badders a term of endearment for badders boyos,,mates,marra?....""wye eye man...A can press 50kayjee with ma bell end"""" proper lad.

A can press 50kayjee with ma bell end

impressive party trick

Before the lockdown, we were in the pub, chatting, and discussing how some of the old boys were proper grafters, tough as old boots, and strong as oxen.

"Like Ted over there", I said. "He was so strong, he used to be able to bend an iron bar over his erect bell end! If you don't believe me, ask him."

So, we walked across to Ted, who was quietly supping his mild, and one of the lads asked him whether it was true.

"Aye," said Ted, "but I can't do it now. Me wrists are gone." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Isn't that why you have a love groove? Tbh, I can't feel the difference.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back