Gyms to re-open!

Sponsored Links
Last pair of wheels I bought were about a grand. They were like wings. Dura Ace C50. Absolute silk through the air.

I have tried paddled saddles,gel covers,luv groove saddles,alsorts,and ended up trying to cycle with red raw skin...not fun..on a cycling holiday.even with chamois cream and commando style...But never had a problem with B17 short saddle.Last year I hired a touring bike in Germany..Cycled down the Rhine,Larne and Moselle...Tip top holiday apart from bloody saddle sores.
I had various types of saddles inc padded and always had bother, got a B17 and have had 14,000 pain free miles on it, it just seems to fit my aris - don't even wear padded shorts. 1980s steel frame bike too, it does the job winter and summer. Could spend a fortune on a carbon lightweight, but what would be the point, speed is not my thing - and if I wanted lighter, half a stone off my belly would be the best answer.

Sponsored Links
very true.. 8.5kg road bike with decent gear.. £1200, 7.5kg road bike with decent gear £5k. For most of us thats a big poo and week off the beer n takeaways.

Back