What would you never want in your home even with unlimited money?

Sponsored Links
really not sure off this thread ??
you would never ever have thought that and said "i dont want this but" because i have spare money ??
if you have a fairly normal level off comprehension and understanding, you dont
spend any money time or effort doing anything you dont like ---why would you ???

in case i have misunderstood, is this thread" i would never want thread" so not an actual thread off any value as spouting" i dont like "is off no real value ??
Apologies if i have misunderstood or have been unessiserilly negative in my comments

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So caled "smart" technology. I just don't get the majority of it, remote control lighting for example.

As @ktuludays says, smart technology. So complicated as compared to flicking a switch. I'd rather get off my backside and flick a switch/turn a knob than go through the rigmarole of, finding my phone, putting a pass code in, scrolling through to find an app, then scrolling through various menus to find the function I want just to turn a light on. Imagine, sitting there in semi-darkness because it's not quite dark enough to warrant getting up to put a light on. Out of the corner of your eye you think you see a spider. By the time you go through all that faff the spider has found a mate and produced lots of little spiders. My method, i.e. getting off your backside, you will have been up, turned the light on and killed the damned thing before it could get used to the sudden brightness!
And I wouldn't want a cat/dog/budgie or any other animal. They take far too much looking after and cost lots of money to line vets pockets.

As @ktuludays says, smart technology. So complicated as compared to flicking a switch. I'd rather get off my backside and flick a switch/turn a knob than go through the rigmarole of, finding my phone, putting a pass code in, scrolling through to find an app, then scrolling through various menus to find the function I want just to turn a light on. Imagine, sitting there in semi-darkness because it's not quite dark enough to warrant getting up to put a light on. Out of the corner of your eye you think you see a spider. By the time you go through all that faff the spider has found a mate and produced lots of little spiders. My method, i.e. getting off your backside, you will have been up, turned the light on and killed the damned thing before it could get used to the sudden brightness!
And I wouldn't want a cat/dog/budgie or any other animal. They take far too much looking after and cost lots of money to line vets pockets.
You could get one of those robot sweepers that patrols the floor, room-to-room, hoovering up the skittery suckers before they have chance to breed.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back