What would you never want in your home even with unlimited money?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No doubt. The effort I put into a beef dinner is commendable. It's just a juggling act making sure that the oven is hot enough for the various 'wet' recipients.
An Aga makes it effortless. I know folk that have moved property and had to learn to cook again, when using inferior ovens. They are undoubtedly very good at what they do.
I've never seen an aga in a professional kitchen.
Michelin chefs manage without these superior monstrosities.

Michelin chefs manage without these superior monstrosities.
I don't know whether you cook much, but one of the most problematic things in an amateur kitchen, is the instant loss of heat, when introducing water rich food to that heat. The water just kills it.

I would not have one, but those that do own them, swear by them. And I can understand why. I also get why those that don't cook, or don't appreciate nicely cooked food, don't really get the concept. I'm sure there a lot of people on this forum that love roasters, but have never cooked any decent ones.

I've seen all these in people's homes.
I could probably think of more but here are a few.

Heatpump
Bar
Temple
Weapons on display. Swords and guns ect
Pole for pole dancing
Stuffed animals
Snakes
Red painted walls, ceilings and woodwork.
Hot tub
Spiral stairs
Sauna
Coal arger oven

Get yourselve's one of these. They have a function called 'steam roast'. Simply pop your meat in with 250ml of stock, insert the temp probe into the meat & let it do it's stuff. I do a 0.5kg joint of beef / pork / lamb in 20-30mins, if you want to make the joint look like a piccy in a cookbook then just set it to airfry for 3-5mins. Wrap your joint in tinfoil for 30mins then slice & serve.

I challenge anyone to roast a better joint in any other type of oven.

OL750UK.jpg

Get yourselve's one of these. They have a function called 'steam roast'. Simply pop your meat in with 250ml of stock, insert the temp probe into the meat & let it do it's stuff. I do a 0.5kg joint of beef / pork / lamb in 20-30mins, if you want to make the joint look like a piccy in a cookbook then just set it to airfry for 3-5mins. Wrap your joint in tinfoil for 30mins then slice & serve.

View attachment 316958

What would you never want in your home even with unlimited money?​

is the thread title

GSimply pop your meat in with 250ml of stock

That's not proper roasting (with added water).

As I said earlier - if you want to rid vegetables or food in general, of their water content, an Aga is unbeatable.

Any idiot can add water - then go watch tele. The more water you add the more episodes of Strictly you can watch.

Sponsored Links
Back