Gyms to re-open!

Sponsored Links
I have tried paddled saddles,gel covers,luv groove saddles,alsorts,and ended up trying to cycle with red raw skin...not fun..on a cycling holiday.even with chamois cream and commando style...But never had a problem with B17 short saddle.Last year I hired a touring bike in Germany..Cycled down the Rhine,Larne and Moselle...Tip top holiday apart from bloody saddle sores.
Well it helps if youve small balls i suppose :LOL:

Does sound like you get around and enjoy it. I might buy a half decent road bike myself an give it a go

It’s not a great time to buy at the moment as bike values have soared.

Sponsored Links
I've been clearing out my garage and selling a few bikes. Made a profit on all but one and that's after having them for a few years.

Good Used Road bikes that go cheap are the Boardman Team Carbon - they go for about £400-500 are really good entry level full carbon road bikes, particularly the early once with SRAM groupset. Plenty of good Cannondale synapse carbons around for similar money. For a little more you've got the Boardman Air 9.x range or SLR.

Sold a bike that cost me under £20 for more than that.

only needed a service.
Yeah you can make a good profit if you can buy them that cheap. I think around a 100 is my target price, not expecting
a carbon frame for that money, or anything fancy, then again i'm not that interested in that higher spec tbh. Prob only be riding it for a few hours or so, or as long as i can put up with the inevitable sore butt!

£100 will get you a pain in the bum. £500 used will get you something you can enjoy.

£500 lol, behave.
d97ac4a3b836b5e71163a0886cf67dca.gif

I'll post a pic of it when I have it so you can see what a decent bike looks like.

Sponsored Links
Back