Gyproc EasiFill 60 sanding problem

imb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently discovered Gyproc EasiFill 60 and was initially impressed with it. Later, however, I got used to seeing tiny holes after sanding it. Is this a common problem? Is there a way of avoiding it? I have two theories. Maybe my sanding is dislodging filler or maybe I introduce bubbles when mixing it and sanding is revealing these.

Sponsored Links
Maybe your mixing is wrong along with not applying enough pressure when filling to burst any voids.

I too often find air bubble holes in it when I use it. I have no idea why. I know you are supposed to add the powder to wate but becasue I am normally mixing small amounts, normally add water to the powder and stir it with a filling knife. The pin holes don't really bother me as I normally seal it and then apply lining paper over it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back