Haggis

I don't think Richard lives in Cornwall... I think he lives on one of Cornwall's overseas colonies.

Sponsored Links
LLL, oui right our kid, had a westie named Wisky, front and hind legs on left 1" shorter than the right side, never caught haggae as he ran the wrong way round hillside :eek:

MW, who was King/Queen :?:
Love Devon, far to many tourist, :LOL: ;)

Cornwall is a nice place aswell, though to many "surf dudes" and druggies :eek:

why are they called neeps :?: is it because they cause flatulence .......and when flatus exits a Scot`s anus it goes Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :p

Sponsored Links
Haggis is like a lot of foods they taste nice but you would rather nobody told you what is actually in it, used to get it in the chippy covered in batter.
As an alternative with much same taste but none of the cr#p is white pudding

Can I ask why anyone would even want to eat haggis?

I'm Scottish but have to say that it has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard of. I wouldn't even feed it to me dogs! :confused:

I'll have the dram though................. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And thats coming from someone who puts salt on their porridge!!! :mad:

;)

Bleugh! Don't eat porridge either. And if I did I wouldn't put salt on it - that sounds pretty horrible too. :eek: :LOL:

Bleugh! Don't eat porridge either. And if I did I wouldn't put salt on it - that sounds pretty horrible too. :eek: :LOL:

I eat porridge...but being a 'soft southern jessie' :confused: ..I put a dollop of Jam in it..or if im in a healthy mood...sultanas.

How southern is that!!!...you need to move south mate.

Ive heard Yorkshire people put iron filings in theres...cumbria..broken glass...Glasgow...rusty nails.. anywhere outdie Glasgow they 'go all fancy' and put salt in it...yuuughk

Demerara sugar and single cream on porridge - now that is really to die for ! Can't have it though as it adds a kilo to the scales...... :cry:

got to agree with trazor about the golden syrup, but, Persimmon, clotted cream not double!! :LOL:

Me granny would be hyperventilating at you lot if I told her!!! She's a Highlander and does the salt on porridge thing (yuk) and she's horrified at this cream, sugar, syrup lark. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back