hair styles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently had my bottom length dark brunette curly hair chopped off to a very very very short cropped style.
Another female colleague got similar cut.
We are both quite feminine looking and wear makeup, though minimal and not tarty and would not be mistaken for men.

Funny though... all we get now are comments about being lesbians!!!!!

We had been on a visit and a man rang up to speak to us and had forgetten our names and described us as two pretty ladies who might be lesbians on account of our hair!!!!!!

Colleagues also comment on the fact that if we have changed our preferences, can they video it! :eek:

Personally I dont care if people look at our hair and think.. gay... but I was suprised that people still held that view.
I am not a lesbian but one friend who is is lovely (and dead femimine).
One looka like a boy!

Sponsored Links
god that sounded awful.
I said one friend who is,is lovely.
That sounded like I was suprised at that!!!

one of those moments when what you type doesnt come out as you meant it too.

I meant, that one gay pal, (contrary to the obviously still sometimes held stereotypical view) is drop dead gorgeous and very feminine...
am I making it worse?? digging deeper hole??

I know what I mean..

Sponsored Links
keyplayer,
to be honest, its really wearing rather thin and getting kinda annoying all this finger pointing about really being a man.
I am not a man, have no desire to be.
Im not all cutesy and pathetic neither am I manly, Im just a woman ok.
Im a woman, feminine and I choose to be like that.
Im not a staunch feminist but Im not a cry baby bl ood y girl either.
Neither have I posted here under any other name,why would I want to do that for goodness sake?
Im not sending a picture to prove it but I do not understand all this constant thinking that I am out to take the mickey and trick you all.

like I said so open your ears... there are no suprises beneath my skirts!!!

Phew.... that done, Im off to work now.
and Im not in a huff, dummy not spat out... just tellin ya!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I must be incredibly thick, I,ve read and reread this thread in the hope of seeing the subtle clues but just cant see, whats chicks with dicks got to do with it? and where does keyplayer questions toffees ladyness ? whats seagulling? :confused: so confused

toffee.....I bet the hair cut suits you and probably a lot easier to take care of....ignore the "ridicule"....men in general dont get it...sorry guys. As for pointing and staring....that's been around for a long time...it's easy to do and always gets some sort of reaction....try to ignore it. My comment had to do with how I was "treated" by some...not all.....reminded me of the ways dogs sniff each other when they meet for first time.... :LOL:

My intention was to pour water on the fire of Mozs threesome fantasies, but as his original post has been moderated nay, deleted none of this now makes sense lol.

Toff, all men prefer long hair to short on women. If you have long hair and have it cut off, your husband

*Thinks* "I preferred it the way it was"

*Says* "Very nice, dear, it takes years off you"

If he says what he thinks he will have to put up with the wailing and sulking.

Richardp said:
I must be incredibly thick, I,ve read and reread this thread in the hope of seeing the subtle clues but just cant see, whats chicks with dicks got to do with it? and where does keyplayer questions toffees ladyness ? whats seagulling? :confused: so confused

You did collect the weed from the old grey wolf ... !! :D :D

JohnD said:
Toff, all men prefer long hair to short on women. If you have long hair and have it cut off, your husband

Until showers take hours ...... Carpet cleaning is a bind ;)

Most of us quite normally let the girlz be girlz .... Without assumptions ...

:D :D

John Way-hope and Bill Pinniger 'found' the Gull...
The War Office decreed that they must be able to work non stop for 24hrs. Buried in sand, tossed in rivers, liberated by frogs .... Poor old bl##dy seagull ! Do they ever age?? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back