Yet another example....

I would absolutely love that, but I can't afford the gamble of the switch. I wouldn't know what to do either! Several people have said I should become a "handy man" but it seems a bit risky, and recently I've been looking for welding courses as I own a few old cars and it seems to be a rare skill these days, but again a real gamble.

During Covid I did start making coat racks and benches which I sold for money we put toward our wedding, and I loved doing it as I had my own schedule and structure. We looked at it though, and couldn't work out how to make it financially viable.
It took me a while and a few failed ideas before I found a good one. It can be done though. Also if your years are advancing then manual work is probably not a good long-term bet.

Thankfully my other half was able to take the financial reins while I sorted my ideas out, during which time I also half-rebuilt the house so earned my keep in sweat.

Don't give up, always keep that beady eye out for an opportunity. Or just train from scratch - not a suggestion but an example, if you're a capable builder then could you train as an architect? As I say, not intended as an actual suggestion but just the general idea of thinking a bit bigger and wider than the obvious.

Sponsored Links
Tory MP " Too many tofu eating wokerati that have never done an honest days work in their life, and now let's promote our media and culture sector and IT industry."

Sponsored Links
Back