A big thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody actually said that (apart from you)?

Do you know any racists that are Remainers? The ones I see are all Quitters. So are all the people I see who don't like
Do you know the difference between leave and remain???

Sponsored Links
If his partner is European and the mother of this children then the children would be able to apply for dual citizenship (without leaving the UK) and have more free movement after Brexit than we will.
His boyfriend is probably an illegal who has been kicked out the UK.

Sponsored Links
Some nice comments, so thanks...

And yes ever since the referendum this has been on the cards.
But until now there was a hope that the madness that is brexit would be stopped.
So sadly the quitters have finally won.

Despite leaving family and friends here, it is worth it for the future of our immediate family.

And at least our children will continue to enjoy freedom of movement, which will only be appreciated in this country when it is lost!

I remember the 80's when thatcher tore into this country, but that is but a taste of what boris will unleash...

Hence I will not be sorry to leave.

Although I have to admit I'll miss the real ale and the weather :(
If you are leaving the UK solely down to brexit you are a bigger idiot than i thought you were.

Good riddance what a blinkered stupid view. Glad you're going if that's how you think. Leavers are racist :LOL: absolute nonsense . Bye bye

Well said Gasbanni, glad to see the back of that childish, arrogant mouthpiece.

I'm half inclined to think it's just a bitter made up thread and it's not true. He's not going any where, he'll stay and make up another pseudonym to post under.
If my prayers are answered it's true !

What a spiteful little child you are.

Did you vote for brexit
Are you right wing
Do you live in the North.
Have you been conned by Johnson
Daily Mail reader
Are you full of hatred

Gosh Id hate to stereotype, :ROFLMAO:

Did you vote for brexit
Are you right wing
Daily Mail reader
Are you full of hatred

Funny that narrow minded pidgeon hole gumf is also peddled from the left side it's like saying 'she doesn't fancy me she must be a lesbian' :D There are actually other reasons.

Alot of people i have spoken to round my way were remainers and far from right wing and they voted tories?

Did you vote for brexit
Are you right wing
Daily Mail reader
Are you full of hatred

I certainly don't live in Sussex plonker,, give me Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire anyday.

Funny that narrow minded pidgeon hole gumf is also peddled from the left side it's like saying 'she doesn't fancy me she must be a lesbian' :D There are actually other reasons.

Alot of people i have spoken to round my way were remainers and far from right wing and they voted tories?

Ive no idea if Darrington is a lesbian.
Why would you think that.

Funny that narrow minded pidgeon hole gumf is also peddled from the left side
yes but Darrington is a right wing, brexit supporting, daily mail reading northerner.

probably a plumber from Yorkshire, owns a whippet, wears a flat cap, star sign sagittarius :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back