A big thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
have posted on here since 2004, always under the same username and I have received much good advice.

And contrary to a lot of what the haters on here think, I believe I have also contributed

I have often not agreed with you, more your tone than content, however you are very knowledgeable and Ive learnt a great deal from your posts.

I have to say, Im disappointed that some of the posters in this thread havent had the good grace to just simply wish you good luck.

All the best
Notch

Sponsored Links
Some one wants to leave than leave

Go abroad do what ever

Why all the drama and some resignation type speech which is basically telling peoe in here that it's all there fault

And there all racists blh blah

I wish him well hope it all go's well

But ffs get a grip this a diy forum full of dead beats and no hopers :LOL:
Obviously there are exceptions :LOL:

presumably he's going somewhere where there is no internet, hence leaving the forum! lets face it he would be chomping at the bit to tell us how green his new grass is.

Maybe it was the tone of his OP.....

"Goodbye and Good riddance!"

Absolutely it was along the lines of you're a bunch of Xenophobe racists and i haven't got my way poor persecuted me etc' ... yeah bye!

As usual from Ella a juvenile over emotional tantrum. He she isn't leaving here ffs the internet is ubiquitous she's hardly leaving the planet, melodrama.. :eek:

As usual from Ella a juvenile over emotional tantrum. He she isn't leaving here ffs the internet is ubiquitous she's hardly leaving the planet, melodrama.. :eek:

Exactly, who cares anyway. With the amount of insults that mouthpiece has spouted, good riddance.

Has anybody actually said that (apart from you)?
You are kidding me right!.....Remoaners including you have been banging on about brexit heroes being racist for over 3 years

And at least our children will continue to enjoy freedom of movement, which will only be appreciated in this country when it is lost!
If his partner is European and the mother of this children then the children would be able to apply for dual citizenship (without leaving the UK) and have more free movement after Brexit than we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back