DIY Nuclear Bunkers

this question Just shows people`s lack of understanding of what is aimed at this country had to laugh at one guy the other day who said im heading to scotland all that open space im bound to survive , yeah ok have you never heard of faslane or the early warning stations based up there then

Sponsored Links
Yep, in the States at least there's some space, in the UK it just ain't possible. That said the 500 year nuclear winter will overule all.

this question Just shows people`s lack of understanding of what is aimed at this country had to laugh at one guy the other day who said im heading to scotland all that open space im bound to survive , yeah ok have you never heard of faslane or the early warning stations based up there then

lol. we had one on these forums the other day telling me how i will get the multiple nuke strikes on London as I live here. Someone else pointed to him that where he lived was not to far from a naval base/Plymouth.

The good news is motor mouth Truss and the pm have access to several bunkers 99.99% of the public don't even have access to one bunker of any type never mind a nuke one.

Yep, in the States at least there's some space, in the UK it just ain't possible. That said the 500 year nuclear winter will overule all.

True but I believe the ****-stirring Chinese leader and the one from Pakistan think the nuclear winter/fallout will respect borders. Again, the leaders and their cronies and their families have bunker access with food and water for years but by the time they realise what has happened, it will be too late for almost everyone.

Sponsored Links
in my opinion do nothing different spend no money live your life to the full as you wish without any restrictions or concerns as nothing you think or do will make any difference
cancer is something we can do nothing about except control and contain and hopefully get rid off but fully on the cancer's terms ???
its just a shame a so called human being acts like a cancer:(

Should it kick off

plenty won’t even know about it

just hope I am not on the bog at the time

Be humiliating
This made me lol. For some reason I'm picturing those unfortunate souls caught in Pompeii ... then I'm picturing you found decades later sitting on the bog with the remnants of BBC2 making a documentary out of it :)

F-that, who wants to survive only to be faced with a nuclear winter. If the flag goes up, I'm on my way to the nearest military target. (Mildenhall??)
Yep, and the 'them and us' thing would recommence pretty quickly when you consider who is in a position to have access to nuclear bunkers. No thanks.

What’s a nuclear winter?

will it mean I will have to scrape my car windscreen more often. In which case I shall put it in the garage.

I'm clinging to the hope that if it comes to Putin pushing the button, the other guy will tell him to feck orf.

...and for those of you interested in a little nostalgia - how about 'Protect and Survive'? ☢️ ;)

Attachments

• 94.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 148
This information from Civil Defence Pocket Book NO. 3 published 1960 may help those thinking about how to survive after a nuclear attack
Civil defence nuclear blast injury ranges.jpg

Interesting bernard. I wonder, in order to account for the increased size of a 2022 nuclear warhead, if the increase in the radius of the crater is on a linear scale?

Sponsored Links
Back