DIY Nuclear Bunkers

Reaction score
Country
Palau
IMO, those living in middle terraced houses with a cellar could easily reinforce that and stand a better chance of living the itial air burst nuke depending on the size of the nuke and ground zero to your bunker. After that it depends on how any nukes landed are going to land, where and when and over how much of the world.

IMO all major cities in the uk are targets along with all airports that can take a fighter plane and all major ports not just naval ports and ground burst nukes for 5 areas of the uk where we deep underground gov facilities and airburst over nuclear power stations.

There is always the danger of a misunderstanding and worse than that, the fear of being taken out first so strike first.

I'm actually surprised I've not read about people making bunkers in England or leaving the country or moving to the countryside as in covid

Re moving to the countryside, be careful of any military bases, airfields and deep don gov bunkers you may not be privy to.

The sooner this is over the better for all of us.

As I type this post and come to the end of it, I've never really hated anyone so much but Putin
making direct threats of a nuke attack on England because of loud moths like the Liz Truss and PM makes me so angry that I want to do go on a demo and oust putin and our leaders and have new leaders that live like the majoirty of people in their country and in the time of war, the leaders go to the front line. IMO this will cut the risk of war and the cost suffering of the ordinary people who always are the brunt of every war and lose everything at times inc their lives/family/etc. Putin threatened every single person/family in England all thanks to the ****ing about by ALL politicians and the UK's/Wests inability to act decisively when Putin walked into the Crimea. We all know why that was as well.

You could easily settle this war by putting Putin in a ring and box to the end starting with our pm, and when Putin wins put in Truss and when he wins again put in some ordinary, hardworking taxpayer from London who will beat the **** out of Putin until there is nothing left of him, then peace all round .

Thanks

Sponsored Links
00 what he said.gif

F-that, who wants to survive only to be faced with a nuclear winter. If the flag goes up, I'm on my way to the nearest military target. (Mildenhall??)

True, I've loosely mentioned that in my OP

But there will be places possibly not the UK but other countries that may get hit by shockwaves and then the fallout can be managed but starvation and lack of meds and rad sickness may be a problem.

In the uSA many thousands of people labelled as "survivalists" have decent bunkers with military food rations, meds, vent air, water, weapons they are better prepared.

I was just wondering if there was a pick up at diy stores of people buying more cement/bricks, RSJ's, plywood and sites selling air purifying systems and sales of anti-radiation pills etc.

It is a bit ironic the world was hit by a virus possibly made in a lab where WHO miserably failed to tell the world and the world stood united in that fight and we end up with the evil Putin doing this.

Sponsored Links
F-that, who wants to survive only to be faced with a nuclear winter. If the flag goes up, I'm on my way to the nearest military target. (Mildenhall??)

Mildenhall and Lakenheath about a mile or two apart plus Honiton, Mareham, Wattisham et al. All in a cluster in East Anglia and we are roughly in the middle, (and in the countryside), so nowhere to go. If it happens we will, (hopefully), not know anything about it.

Yeah, have a party, get drunk, dance the night

Should it kick off

plenty won’t even know about it

just hope I am not on the bog at the time

Be humiliating

Mildenhall and Lakenheath about a mile or two apart plus Honiton, Mareham, Wattisham et al. All in a cluster in East Anglia and we are roughly in the middle, (and in the countryside), so nowhere to go. If it happens we will, (hopefully), not know anything about it.

I hope this helps

https://www.subbrit.org.uk/categories/nuclear-bunkers/

https://www.subbrit.org.uk/categories/nuclear-bunkers/

But be aware there will be other ports and cities tageted and the secret bunkers as well as power stations and nukes fall off target or shot down when heading to a target and landing in a different place.

Is it inappropriate to consider how you might end your children's (and wife's) lives should it come to that?

Still perhaps, given the seemingly incompetent and malfunded/organised ground invasion, when Putin pushes the button actually they'll actually be a computer says no moment?

They have issued all there nuke facilities with box’s of matches

just in case they have to light the back up fuse wires

Sponsored Links
Back