A big thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Are you fluent in your partners language?
I hope its a country with nice warm summers, I think the outdoor culture of warmer countries makes them more friendly and relaxed. I cant for the life of me understabd why Australians and Kiwis come to work here

Probably same reason approx 50% of Brits emigrating from the UK to AUS/NZ return.

Sponsored Links
To all you quitters, because I have been finally converted...

After a few days of deliberation following the election, myself and my family have decided that england is no longer for us so I am now a 'quitter'!

We have just booked our one way tickets out of here to my partner's country, along with a cargo container for our belongings...

Timed so that our youngest gets exams done and dusted, and I can get the equivalent of 'settled status' over there before the cut off point..

Along with two elder siblings, england will have lost two medics (one having completed studies and the other still in a foreign Uni), along with an exceptional linguist (in three languages so far and brushing up on two more)...

It will be quite a big financial hit for us, but we've decided to wave goodbye to the very substantial amounts we've contributed to the UK economy and the pensions we will lose...

Because we no longer wish to live in the xenophobic/nationalistic/racist country that england has become. A country that I was born in and where we have raised our family...
(and if you're wondering mottie, a 'white' indigenous person who can trace his english ancestry back to 1745 :))

But as we cross into international airspace, I will be thinking...

Goodbye and Good riddance!

And thanks for all the fish (that are also heading north) :LOL:

So to those who remain, because you have no choice or individual thinking...

You're welcome to what remains of what was once a fairly good place to live...

Enjoy! (y)
Oh so your partner isn't British hence your constant sensitivity to racial xenophobe injustice in this country, doubt you live in london then as theres hardly any indigenous Brits left hence them all voting labour.

Sorry but from where I am it's the opposite people falling over themselves to show they're not racist whilst said 'minority' do say and act how they please, climb over the majority up the pile and laugh at how polite and afraid of challenging anything pc that plays to the hands of people manipulating the system. Try being a middle aged white man.

Never made a racist comment to anyone and never hear any around me, only hear it on the radio from rap tunes a word we are forbidden from using!

Anyway yeah bye and good luck to your family.

Last edited:
Oh so your partner isn't British hence your constant sensitivity to racial xenophobe injustice in this country, doubt you live in london then as theres hardly any indigenous Brits left hence them all voting labour.

Sorry but from where I am it's the opposite people falling over themselves to show they're not racist whilst said 'minority' do say and act how they please, climb over the majority up the pile and laugh at how polite and afraid of challenging anything non pc we are. Try being a middle aged white man.

Never made a racist comment to anyone and never hear any around me, only hear it on the radio from rap tunes a word we are forbidden from using!

Anyway yeah bye and good luck to your family.

I know somebody that is from Holland, settled in the UK for 15 years but in a discussion where she was talking about her concerns of brexit was told by a friend: 'well fck off back to Holland'.
And there is a real toxic environment from the home office regarding the '3 million' -settled status is not as good as full citizenship.

After a few days of deliberation following the election, myself and my family have decided that england is no longer for us so I am now a 'quitter'!

We have just booked our one way tickets out of here to my partner's country, along with a cargo container for our belongings...

Timed so that our youngest gets exams done and dusted, and I can get the equivalent of 'settled status' over there before the cut off point..

Along with two elder siblings, england will have lost two medics (one having completed studies and the other still in a foreign Uni), along with an exceptional linguist (in three languages so far and brushing up on two more)...

It will be quite a big financial hit for us, but we've decided to wave goodbye to the very substantial amounts we've contributed to the UK economy and the pensions we will lose...

Because we no longer wish to live in the xenophobic/nationalistic/racist country that england has become. A country that I was born in and where we have raised our family...
(and if you're wondering mottie, a 'white' indigenous person who can trace his english ancestry back to 1745 :))

dont forget to switch off the lights ;)

put yer heating on low ;)

turn the water off ;)

dont forget to switch the lights out

heating on low

turn the water off ;)

I'm off as well going to my mothers :)

I know somebody that is from Holland, settled in the UK for 15 years but in a discussion where she was talking about her concerns of brexit was told by a friend: 'well fck off back to Holland'.
And there is a real toxic environment from the home office regarding the '3 million' -settled status is not as good as full citizenship.

No wonder if she's got friends like that. I bet you put your two bobs worth in as well to make her feel even more unwelcome. Shame on those trouble making remainers

Goodbye and Good riddance!

And thanks for all the fish (that are also heading north) :LOL:

So to those who remain, because you have no choice or individual thinking...

You're welcome to what remains of what was once a fairly good place to live...

Enjoy! (y)

will u be visiting ? as an

NHS :) tourist :sneaky:

tbh you will be a great loss to the UK no 2 ways about it , tis a sad day :sneaky:

Because we no longer wish to live in the xenophobic/nationalistic/racist country that england has become

Lucky steptoe didn't win or you could have added "anti-semitic" to that list.
Though I'm confident you didn't give him your vote.:mrgreen:

Don't worry, the rest of us will hold fast with out the tentacles of the meddling eu and make our great nation proud once again.

Now that you are moving to a foreign country you won't need a linguist in the family to cope with all the languages.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back