A big thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
To all you quitters, because I have been finally converted...

After a few days of deliberation following the election, myself and my family have decided that england is no longer for us so I am now a 'quitter'!

We have just booked our one way tickets out of here to my partner's country, along with a cargo container for our belongings...

Timed so that our youngest gets exams done and dusted, and I can get the equivalent of 'settled status' over there before the cut off point..

Along with two elder siblings, england will have lost two medics (one having completed studies and the other still in a foreign Uni), along with an exceptional linguist (in three languages so far and brushing up on two more)...

It will be quite a big financial hit for us, but we've decided to wave goodbye to the very substantial amounts we've contributed to the UK economy and the pensions we will lose...

Because we no longer wish to live in the xenophobic/nationalistic/racist country that england has become. A country that I was born in and where we have raised our family...
(and if you're wondering mottie, a 'white' indigenous person who can trace his english ancestry back to 1745 :))

But as we cross into international airspace, I will be thinking...

Goodbye and Good riddance!

And thanks for all the fish (that are also heading north) :LOL:

So to those who remain, because you have no choice or individual thinking...

You're welcome to what remains of what was once a fairly good place to live...

Enjoy! (y)

Sanctimonious poppycock hogwash post just lying propaganda you're going nowhere. Prove it.

yes but Darrington is a right wing, brexit supporting, daily mail reading northerner.

probably a plumber from Yorkshire, owns a whippet, wears a flat cap, star sign sagittarius :ROFLMAO:
Oh that's a big brush of tar :p

Sponsored Links
Italy ?? good choice

the home of Ferrari
lambourgini
Maserati
MV Agusta
Ducati
Laverda
Bimota
Alpha Romeo
Moto Guzzi
Buggati

names that invoke , speed , passion , power :)

Italy......rampant organised crime, corruption at all levels of local and national government....if you need to get your mam into a hospital bed it'll cost you a 1000 Euros backhander....cops paid off by the Camorra....the list is endless

Italy......rampant organised crime, corruption at all levels of local and national government....if you need to get your mam into a hospital bed it'll cost you a 1000 Euros backhander....cops paid off by the Camorra....the list is endless
Sounds like the Tory manifesto

'coming to a Northern town near you, its our thank you for voting Tory'

Yeah, but they do a mean pizza... and they've got sunshine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back