A big thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you quitters, because I have been finally converted...

Because we no longer wish to live in the xenophobic/nationalistic/racist country that england has become. A country that I was born in and where we have raised our family...
(y)

Good riddance what a blinkered stupid view. Glad you're going if that's how you think. Leavers are racist :LOL: absolute nonsense . Bye bye

Sponsored Links
Leavers are racist

Has anybody actually said that (apart from you)?

Do you know any racists that are Remainers? The ones I see are all Quitters. So are all the people I see who don't like foreigners.

Italy ?? good choice

the home of Ferrari
lambourgini
Maserati
MV Agusta
Ducati
Laverda
Bimota
Alpha Romeo
Moto Guzzi
Buggati

names that invoke , speed , passion , power :)

Good riddance what a blinkered stupid view. Glad you're going if that's how you think. Leavers are racist :LOL: absolute nonsense . Bye bye

There's no need for this....
I do however think we as a country are one of the more excepting countries. And all this hatred has been spread by remainers

Sponsored Links

Do you know any racists that are Remainers? The ones I see are all Quitters. So are all the people I see who don't like foreigners.

Feel free to join him ...Please .........Another stupid view. ...leavers are racis ....bloody grow up.

There's no need for this....
I do however think we as a country are one of the more excepting countries. And all this hatred has been spread by remainers

Sorry Bodd mate I cannot allow such a stupid view to go unchallanged. Really pathetic view calling the whole country racist and spitting out his dummy.

John your talking crap again

I do my neighbour slippery was a remainer & he seems racist and he does not like foreigners

Italy ?? good choice

the home of Ferrari
lambourgini
Maserati
MV Agusta
Ducati
Laverda
Bimota
Alpha Romeo
Moto Guzzi
Buggati

names that invoke , speed , passion , power :)

GB doesn't do too bad either for speed, passion, power and PRESTIGE. ;)
Ascari
Aston Martin
Bentley
Caterham
Ginetta
Jaguar
Lotus
McLaren
Morgan
Rolls-Royce
TVR

Sorry Bodd mate I cannot allow such a stupid view to go unchallanged. Really pathetic view calling the whole country racist and spitting out his dummy.

This is absolutely true when the EU referendum was about to commence I asked customers what their views were this was from council houses to a chap behind ten foot stone walls that virtually lived in a private village .......just him and his family.

Never not once did anyone talk about immigration as been the issue, it was always about being free of the yolk of the EU.
Rough council houses to millionaire places.....freedom from the EU was the force behind peoples views .......If I'm been untrue what would be the point ?

That's why this silly original post is nonsensical .....claiming that the country is racist. Patriotic yes I'd agree with that.
And most lefties seem to hate this country .......... thats why when this country saw the light about slavery ( and that's been going on from man's early history )
And alone on the high seas chased the slavers of all nationalities and released the slaves someone had to sarcastically say " arn't we good"

And the leftie mods deleted posts about what great Britain througn inventions had given the world .......railways penicillin etc etc etc etc but the leftie snowflakes on here were compelled to delete it ...... they don't like history sad little minded individuals.

Ascari
Aston Martin
Bentley
Caterham
Ginetta
Jaguar
Lotus
McLaren
Morgan
Rolls-Royce
TVR

And Norton motor cycles.
Any amount of British machines to get ellal out of the UK fast.
If he didn't have wings.

I know somebody that is from Holland, settled in the UK for 15 years but in a discussion where she was talking about her concerns of brexit was told by a friend: 'well fck off back to Holland'.
And there is a real toxic environment from the home office regarding the '3 million' -settled status is not as good as full citizenship.

Never heard anything like it in my time in Switzerland I learnt to comply and respect local customs way of life and culture. I didn't try to change or manipulate and then claim racial discrimination when i didn't get my own way. Maybe If I moaned enough that Switzerland wasnt Britain etc I would expect the same response.

I do spend alot of time here saying if only britain was like Switzerland maybe I should fck off back over there back there soon in fact but not to live.

I don't think we are a racist nation we go out of our way to be accommodating on the whole.

Last edited:
Ascari
Aston Martin
Bentley
Caterham
Ginetta
Jaguar
Lotus
McLaren
Morgan
Rolls-Royce
TVR

A nice batch of foreign-owned companies, I see.

Sadly this sincere topic of mine has ended up (as usual) in a right wing free for all...

Which illustrates my point exactly!

After this post I shall be deleting my account.

I have posted on here since 2004, always under the same username and I have received much good advice.

And contrary to a lot of what the haters on here think, I believe I have also contributed...

Unlike many others I shall not return under any other pseudonyms...

I am done with this website in the same way as I am done with this country!

It is quite a cathartic feeling!

And I hope that under GDPR regulations, all of my data is erased...
(Mods take note)

Farewell to the brave ones who have spoken out against hatred and ignorance...

But a final word to all the quitters on here...

You may think you have 'won', but you'll live to regret your choice...

Adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back