Haircuts.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who's due lads? What are you going to do? I’m about due for a haircut now. My wife trained as a hairdresser about 15 years ago, qualified and then didn’t bother. She still has all the tools so she’s going to do mine for me any day soon. She was due to have hers done last week but the hairdresser called to say they were shutting. I offered to return the favour but all I got was a two-word answer. Second word was 'off'!

She's laughing because at the end of all this isolation she said you are going to see a lot of roots, grey hair, wrinkled foreheads, monobrows and pasty faced women about.

Sponsored Links
She's laughing because at the end of all this isolation she said you are going to see a lot of roots, grey hair, wrinkled foreheads, monobrows and pasty faced women about

True. There are going to be a hell of a lot of females who are barely recognisable, when this is over.

That, and kids who will have seemed to have "shot up".

Who's due lads? What are you going to do? I’m about due for a haircut now. My wife trained as a hairdresser about 15 years ago, qualified and then didn’t bother. She still has all the tools so she’s going to do mine for me any day soon. She was due to have hers done last week but the hairdresser called to say they were shutting. I offered to return the favour but all I got was a two-word answer. Second word was 'off'!

She's laughing because at the end of all this isolation she said you are going to see a lot of roots, grey hair, wrinkled foreheads, monobrows and pasty faced women about.

Me, the boss cut it today, not bad, I was starting to look homeless TBH.

Sponsored Links
A London bus driver called LBC the other day to say that despite the stay at home and social distancing he noticed that the barbers was full.

No one wants to die without perfecting their Peaky Blinders/Kim Jong Un do they?

I don't think I will have to revise my view that most people are stupid.

My second - born goes for the current trend of the "skin fade" (grading from bald at the neck, to next to bugger all).
Unfortunately, he also doesn't have much cut off the top, and so looks like he has a cat asleep on the top of his head.....

Due to lockdown, he and his mates are egging each other on online, to have DIY haircuts.
Out came my clippers.

He now looks like an evacuee :ROFLMAO:

Fashion is a strange concept.

Waiting for the 'Reverse Mohawk' to become the fashion - i.e. just a shaved path from front to back - or perhaps 'The Baldie' - i.e. shave the head to look like a bald oldie - to prove how gullible people are. Or perhaps just for girls and women.

Sponsored Links
Back