Haircuts.

Sponsored Links
One of my business ventures a few years ago.. So I've got that sorted in house too.

My wife usually gives my hair a trim every 6 weeks or so.
Last month before this kicked off seriously she couldn't do it because she was going through a bad spell of fatigue and couldn't lift her arms properly.
Off I trotted to the barbers in town for a light trim. 20 minutes of mindless chatter, from a youngster from 'down sarf' somewhere who I barely understood, and have to cough up £12 !!!! To make things worse they only take cash, (suspicions of a fiddle going on here), and I only had £11 in my pocket! Had to nip to my car, which luckily was right outside, and get the other quid.
Next time I'll let it grow till my wife feels able to do it at home. LOL

Sponsored Links
I had mine cut 2 weeks ago, shant get another for 6 months+
Unless I DIY with my beard shaver.

My wife usually gives my hair a trim every 6 weeks or so.
Last month before this kicked off seriously she couldn't do it because she was going through a bad spell of fatigue and couldn't lift her arms properly.
Off I trotted to the barbers in town for a light trim. 20 minutes of mindless chatter, from a youngster from 'down sarf' somewhere who I barely understood, and have to cough up £12 !!!! To make things worse they only take cash, (suspicions of a fiddle going on here), and I only had £11 in my pocket! Had to nip to my car, which luckily was right outside, and get the other quid.
Next time I'll let it grow till my wife feels able to do it at home. LOL

Do you realise he'll be lucky to make £25K a year on those fees?

doubt I have been to the barbers this century, no2 clippers, wife tells me when I'm looking a mess and 5 minutes with the clippers sorts it out.

Not sure what my wife is going to do with hers, having great hair is a big thing with her, spends a small fortune every 3 weeks on colour and stuff, she can't remember what its natural colour is, and is now a bit worried it could be grey.

There is going to be a lot of very very upset women if they can't get to the hairdressers.

That’s not bad for a 2.75 hour day over a 5 day week, 50 week year is it?
No - If it were true. He'll avg 10-12 per day, 5 1/2 - 6 days a week, take 4 weeks holiday, have to pay £8k a year to rent his chair. get some insurance, pay for product etc.

The place is usually packed out whenever we drive past so I must have caught him on a quiet period.
£12 was the cheapest price. Various styles, which meant nothing to me, could cost as much as £35 and that didn't include dying which had POA next to them.

Sponsored Links
Back