Haircuts.

Judging by the look of some big 'stars' with strange haircuts presumably done by accomplished hairdressers, i don't think you need worry too much.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I've just ordered some clippers for the boys and I, getting harder to get hold of now so best get some if you've not already. The youngest will be the first victim, poor sod. Normally I try to go to a Turkish barber, they seem more thorough and you get the flaming ears treatment etc and a wash for about £12.
Purchased some clippers from Boots...Mrs does my hair every few weeks...No more barbers for me ..

You do realise the hairs up your nose are there for a reason don't you?

They help filter out debris like dust and pollen before they get down your throat and onto your chest.
Trim them if they are over long by all means but don't wax or pluck them as you are leaving yourself wide open to contaminants.
This is why you should breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.

I'm looking wild and woolly!
Normally have it short on top, with a 6 down the sides and back and 2 milli beard.
Number three son has a Wahl clipper he borrowed from a friend but it has no attachments.
NOT going there!!

Can I find a Wahl clipper with attachments (or even just the attachments) for a decent price anywhere? Sold out!

Really?! tried eBay, load of clipper combs advertised there, what the delivery time is though I don't know.

I drove through a village near Ugly on Friday. There was a girl cutting a fellas hair on a park bench on the side of the road.

She looked as if she did yoga....

Really?! tried eBay, load of clipper combs advertised there, what the delivery time is though I don't know.
Yeah, I seen loads for 50 sovs and upwards. But I know you can buy the entry level kit for around 11-15 quid. I got one from Asda in the end. Argos were sold out and all the ones I could find on Amazon and eBay were over budget! Mean git that I am.

Yeah, I seen loads for 50 sovs and upwards. But I know you can buy the entry level kit for around 11-15 quid. I got one from Asda in the end. Argos were sold out and all the ones I could find on Amazon and eBay were over budget! Mean git that I am.

£50 for the combs? There's plenty advertised for less than a tenner.

I've had a cheap one from somewhere, I forget, it wasn't very good. Got a proper wahl now, salon grade naturellement, much better. Combs could be better though TBH.

Sponsored Links
Back