Haircuts.

just had mine done the night, wife announce it was looking a mess so she ran the clippers over it (No.2 I think) Don't think I've been to the barbers this century - it's easy being a bloke when it comes to hair.

Sponsored Links
One near here, in a shopping centre charges £4.99 - which is where I go for the No6 up the back and sides, with the scissors on the top. Usually once per month, determined by my eyebrows being over long and needing a trim. They do it by poking a comb through and trimming what protrudes. I was almost due when we went into lockdown.. They annoying me when they get too long and in my vision.

I've pestered partner to have a go but she point black refused, despite having a clipper kit and a shaver with a trimming head both with the guides. Nowt else for it so I set the shaver on No 6 and ran that over my eyebrows. They look fine and it was so easy, but I would not dare tackle my barnet.

Sponsored Links
I let my daughter cut my hair using my beard trimmer and it's longest attachment once.

TBH I think Ill get her to do it again as it's not hard, my hair was not too short either.
And it grew back.

I'm looking wild and woolly!
Normally have it short on top, with a 6 down the sides and back and 2 milli beard.
Number three son has a Wahl clipper he borrowed from a friend but it has no attachments.
NOT going there!!

Can I find a Wahl clipper with attachments (or even just the attachments) for a decent price anywhere? Sold out!

One near here, in a shopping centre charges £4.99 - which is where I go for the No6 up the back and sides, with the scissors on the top. Usually once per month, determined by my eyebrows being over long and needing a trim. They do it by poking a comb through and trimming what protrudes. I was almost due when we went into lockdown.. They annoying me when they get too long and in my vision.

I've pestered partner to have a go but she point black refused, despite having a clipper kit and a shaver with a trimming head both with the guides. Nowt else for it so I set the shaver on No 6 and ran that over my eyebrows. They look fine and it was so easy, but I would not dare tackle my barnet.
I have one of these. Works fine.

I must intreject guys, there is no substitute for waxing...
Even after much plucking (I pluck out dangly nose hairs) you are still amazed by the amount of hair stuck to the wax. Very effective even though faffy, but lasts a long time.

Just had my second Corona cut. She’s done a better job than last time too - eventually. Finished it off with the dogs thinning scissors. Mind you, several things you won’t hear a professional saying during a cut: "No, I’m going to have to get my glasses", "No, those other scissors are better" and "Whoops!”. :LOL:

I've done my lads' cuts, and they've been very impressed with the results. :cool:

Not yet brave enough to do the "skin fade" though ; the blending - in would take no prisoners, and will be what separates the happy amateurs from the pros.... (y)

Sponsored Links
Back