Halstead Finest gold even halstead can't sort

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys :oops:

. CH working OK, DHW goes into lock out, it sounds like its going to ignite the burners but clicks off, If CH on however DHW starts and burners ignite.
I have cleaned all fan and ventures replaced the DHW thermistor diverter valve operates, and all micro switches work as they should.
Voltage on pins 23 & 24 or 0v as it should be. I have checked pins 30 and 31. Voltage should Be in the range 2.5 - 20V d.c. (During ignition, voltage should run at approx 10V d.c.). they say outside this range, check DHW thermistor and wiring, which I have, it’s at about 40v dc it says in the manual that If DHW thermistor and wiring are OK, replace PCB. Would this be intermittent like it is. I am changing the water flow regulator as the last result before changing the PCB due to the expense. Any ideas as I feel I have exhausted all avenues, any help would be gratefully received
If I find the cause I will post to help others :D
Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back