Happy Birthday Bodd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yay, the catty remarks are back. Aren't we so very lucky.
Catty?

No.

Try "intelligent". Try "rational;". Try "thinking".

Ian asked "How old are you today?"

I observed, on the basis of intelligent and reasoned observation of the things that Bodd has written here, that given the sort of stuff he believes I can only assume he was born yesterday.

Only those predisposed to ignore the total lack of evidence and intelligence in what Bodd writes here would regard that as "catty".

Catty?

No.

I observed, on the basis of intelligent and reasoned observation of the things that Bodd has written here, that given the sort of stuff he believes I can only assume he was born yesterday.

Only those predisposed to ignore the total lack of evidence and intelligence in what Bodd writes here would regard that as "catty".

:rolleyes: Ball cocks

Same thing is holding your ears apart :LOL:

Edit forgot

happy birthday Bodd

:rolleyes: Ball cocks

Same thing is holding your ears apart :LOL:
Well, there you go.

You too are pathologically hard-of-thinking.

I can confidently guarantee that in any independent and rigorous comparison of your intelligence and ability to reason and think compared to mine you would come up lacking.

Catty?

No.

Yes it is catty. You turned a perfectly OK thread wishing someone a happy birthday into a bitchfest.

Well, there you go.

You too are pathologically hard-of-thinking.

I can confidently guarantee that in any independent and rigorous comparison of your intelligence and ability to reason and think compared to mine you would come up lacking.

Yes but I am retarded or as Johnd rightly concluded a half wit which is the same thing

What's your excuse ?? Apart from having a big head :LOL:

Yes it is catty. You turned a perfectly OK thread wishing someone a happy birthday into a bitchfest.
No, I correctly observed that given what Bodd says he believes, he must have been born yesterday.

Yes but I am retarded or as Johnd rightly concluded a half wit which is the same thing

What's your excuse ?? Apart from having a big head :LOL:
"Excuse"?

I have nothing to need an excuse for. If I am not retarded or half-witted like you that is not something for which I need to seek an excuse.

No, I correctly observed that given what Bodd says he believes, he must have been born yesterday.

"Excuse"?

I have nothing to need an excuse for. If I am not retarded or half-witted like you that is not something for which I need to seek an excuse.
So were you asked how old Bodd was? No you weren't. No, you wanted just to write a bitchy comment instead. It wasn't an observation, it was a cheap shot.

52. it was like a switch Ive felt knackered for 2 days. and not down to drink. hopefully a blip.

Thank you Ian and all I had a lovely day at the Zoo with my girls wife and mates little girl.

"Excuse"?

Yes u do need an excuse it's just that you cannot think of one

Incidentally it his with out saying that u do ride a motor cycle or any other activity which requires head gear becuse you would never find any thing big enough to fit your big head
You wet a

"Excuse"?

Yes u do need a. Excuse it's just that you cannot think of one

You were a big ead and a piece of work years ago and u still are

Obviously u do not engage in any. activity that requires head gear ? Because you would not find any thing to fit yet big head :LOL:

52. it was like a switch Ive felt knackered for 2 days. and not down to drink. hopefully a blip.

Thank you Ian and all I had a lovely day at the Zoo with my girls wife and mates little girl.

Happy birthday M8 (y)(y)(y)

Ignore the moaners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back