Happy Birthday Bodd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you wishing Bodd a happy birthday (rather late) or is it the anniversary of a certain motorway opening in Scotland?

:ROFLMAO:

Maybe Bodd shares his birthdate with the M8 motorway, it was probably built atound the same time.

Sponsored Links
So were you asked how old Bodd was? No you weren't. No, you wanted just to write a bitchy comment instead. It wasn't an observation, it was a cheap shot.
I think you have failed to grasp the essential difference between a forum topic and a private conversation.

Anybody may contribute to the former - that's the way things work.

Sponsored Links
Yes u do need an excuse it's just that you cannot think of one

Incidentally it his with out saying that u do ride a motor cycle or any other activity which requires head gear becuse you would never find any thing big enough to fit your big head
You wet a

Yes u do need a. Excuse it's just that you cannot think of one

You were a big ead and a piece of work years ago and u still are

Obviously u do not engage in any. activity that requires head gear ? Because you would not find any thing to fit yet big head :LOL:
My head is an average size. It is not my fault that what's in it works considerably better than that of most other people.

I shouldn't really have to explain.

You said you went to the zoo with your girl's wife and mate's little girl.

You left out the apostrophes, of course.

I didn't even know what an apostrophe was, until I went to the Zoo.

I think you have failed to grasp the essential difference between a forum topic and a private conversation.

Anybody may contribute to the former - that's the way things work.
Contribute. Ah yes, now that's a novel thought. Did your bitching contribute to anything worthwhile on a thread about someone's birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back