Has anyone used better kitchens?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can’t find much feedback on them but their prices seem very competitive.

I’m looking for a “true handleless” design if anyone has any similar recommendations.

Sponsored Links
After completing cabinet install i've had decent aftersales with Better Kitchens (so far).

Although negatives;

1. Self assembled oven housing was 5 mm out on a draw underneath the oven slot, when opening to remove it appeared to had been drilled a few times to get right (apprentice work?)
2. Not really fault of supplier, however the haleafe pull out bin doesn't allow me to get the bins out unless i pull the draws out.
3. Smart tool they use to fit up plinths/pelmets has given me only 75% of the pelmet, however they do state on the website if its out "its foC on them to send more"....funnily they'd sent too much plinth.q

Positives

1. I ordered the wrong sized tall units (went with 2150 and needed 1970), they were absolutely excellent at helping out here, I was in an absolute tiswas as I had a 300MM Larder unit and FF integrated thinking I would have to reorder new ones....however they gave me the solution, cut down and they'd send a replacement door for free!
2. I'd forgotten an end panel for the tall unit, so they offered to send this FoC too along with the door

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/another-howdens-quote.518520/#post-4321732

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back