Has dextrous gone

Your Email aint gonna do him any favours ,, it's **** like this you want to leave out not keep stating it, so everyone thinks they can have a go at admin and get away with it :rolleyes:
conny wrote:-
'He doesn't know that I am sending this, but has stressed to me via private pm's that he is ashamed of the way he has reacted in trying to state his grievances and is very contrite.' AND HE SHOLD BE TOO :p
“in my complete rage and anger I have reacted badly and hurled a load of abuse at the mods (mod4 in particular) using several different ID's using several IP/proxies. Moreover, I've also thrown abuse at admin himself (have used some pretty disgusting language), since he hasn't bothered to reply to my requests for re-enabling my dextrous account, his lack of explanations and his unwillingness to deal with the mod(s) concerned. His lack of interest and poor judgement is p******g me off.END.

Sponsored Links
I thought you were one of the 'good ones'

I would say that I am one of the 'fairer' ones who doesn't judge on first impressions.
Al has given enough impressions to convince me of my opinion regarding his 'personality'.

I thought you were one of the 'good ones'

I would say that I am one of the 'fairer' ones who doesn't judge on first impressions.
Al has given enough impressions to convince me of my opinion regarding his 'personality'.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You cannot judge anyones personality on a PC, even if you have arguments, that is what discussions are or am I wrong? :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back