Goodbye to bas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whatever your thoughts on the guy,(and I'm definitely not his no.1 fan) I think he will be missed. It's a shame that he feels that he has been pushed out. How would the mods and the site owner feel if all the regular posters bailed out. There may be quite a few members and vistors to this site but from what I have seen there appears to be a hardcore of members who dispense advice and create topics. Maybe it's time for everyone to move elsewhere.
I'm sure bas won't miss this forum. He'll crop up elsewhere needling everyone else to hell. So long bas

Sponsored Links
I hope he comes back, like you solo me and bas never seen eye to eye but i respected him for his imput he give on this forum.

All the best in life bas.

Mark

I also like BAS he's such a drama queen.
:LOL: and a man of convictions
didnt know he was leaving us :cry: where's he off to then ?

I see the thread about Jack Straw and Muslims has gone, something to do with that, was it?

Sponsored Links
He'll be back ;) I dont think he will be able to keep away. Maybe he'll register under a different name ;)

He wont be missed by me, IMO all he does is find fault with everything and everyone and goes out of his way to start arguments.

Ah. That's a shame if true. I've not been on for 20 hours or so, so have missed how its all panned out, but can hazard a good guess.

BAS and I may have had different styles, but basically his viewpoint was normally right and he was on the side of the good. He was one of the posters where I'd always open a topic if they'd written on it last.

'Knowing' BAS, I doubt he would come back if he's said he won't, but we'll see. And if he's still reading, hope to see you around again sometime.

It's just a dummy spitting exercise. He'll be back when the toys are put back in the pram.

shorter topics now without answers that go on for page after page in minute detail! :LOL:

Perhaps if he comes back he might stop throwing his weight around like he owns the place

I see nothing regarding ban-all-sheds leaving, or have one of my colleges removed it?

Forums are like that though, you can become too complacent and think everyone is wrong and if you do not get "your way" then you "have to go" . If he has gone I would not be surprised if he comes back.

moderator said:
I see nothing regarding ban-all-sheds leaving, or have one of my colleges removed it?

Forums are like that though, you can become too complacent and think everyone is wrong and if you do not get "your way" then you "have to go" . If he has gone I would not be surprised if he comes back.
It has been removed for some reason :confused:

moderator said:

You see nothing as someone has removed Bas's original post, which was first locked, removed Bas's thread on the electrics forum, removed my thread in response...the diynot bookburner's been hard at work again!

I think the majority of mods do a difficult job very well, but there is one or possibly two for whom the delete button apppears to have gone to their head(s)...quite literally.

Anyway, all the best, Mike. Much respect to you.

I like the guy, he knows what he's talking about and is helpful.

There are plenty on here who I wouldn't say that about.

Come back mate.. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back