Goodbye to bas

waveyzl2.gif

Sponsored Links
BAS

I shall certainly miss you Sir , :)

btw he is a well respected member at many other better UK diy sites than this ...lol :)

Sponsored Links
reggie perrin said:
solo said:
Maybe I should ask a mod. Nope, better not go there.

Forums only exist because of posters not mods.

Reggie Perrin...I read you stars today...just thought I should warn you...you could be in for a fall.......if this does not happen, you could be in for a rise.........if this does not happen, someone may be taking the rise!

BAS...is that you? :cool:

The guy was an intellectual lightweight.

joe-90 said:

There are many things you could say about BAS Joe - but intellectual lightweight?.........nah!.....you're way off the mark with that comment.

I am fairly new to this Forum but I believe that everyone has a point of view and is entitled to voice it. We seem to have moved into a 'PC' world where any comment which 'falls either side of the fence' is regarded as wrong and distasteful. I am old enough to remember Germany under the Nazis and where views which were different to theirs resulted in terrible retribution.

I don't know BAS...indeed I don't 'know' any of you but I will always believe you have the right to voice your opinion even if I personally strongly disagree with it!

JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:

There are many things you could say about BAS Joe - but intellectual lightweight?.........nah!.....you're way off the mark with that comment.

He's just doing his usual stirring, J...

JulieL/B said:
joe-90 said:

I asked him on numerous occasions to debate with me - but I'd kicked his butt too many times so he left me well alone.

Sponsored Links
Back