Goodbye to bas

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
The guy was an intellectual lightweight.

IMHO he was the brightest person on DIY.COM but it was his mannerism/or lack of which let him down. ;)

We all know bas will be logging on as a guest and reading with intrest. ( and bitting his lip, and most of all screaming at the monitor. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
markie said:
IMHO he was the brightest person on DIY.COM
I thought swearing was not allowed?

this forum is DIYnot.com the other site is owned by B & Q

Softus said:
markie said:
Softus said:
Hi markie - have we got our wires crossed? I was referring to joe-90's comment.
Regarding, ?
This one.

PS long time no see/type, how's things. ;)
About average. Too much work, not enough time, grandmother a bit unwell (she's 97 now).

You OK?

OK thanks :) ps hope grans gets better, mines 99 years young, she's says she's only hanging around for her telagram from the queen, :eek: :LOL: and my dad says when she meets her maker he's going to put it on ebay. :LOL: joking i think. :confused: ;)

markie said:
IMHO he was the brightest person on DIY.COM but it was his mannerism/or lack of which let him down. ;)

I totally agree with the second part of the sentence as BAS unfortunately had no insight into how he was behaving - and always seemed to be on a mission to find negativeness, and someone to blame for something. He seemed to be a very disillusioned person and ready to displace whatever angers or frustrations life is causing him onto someone (i.e. It was the MOD's fault :rolleyes: ). It was HIS choice to leave this site.

A person needs to take responsibility for their own actions, and be aware of how their actions will create certain reactions and responses from others. BAS often showed little respect for others, therefore displayed a lack of maturity and insight.

I see 'brightness' (intellect) as having control and understanding over yourself, and demonstrating the ability to reason. If a person repeatedly 'upsets' others, then I do not believe they have control or understanding of themself, therefore I do not agree with the first part of your sentence ;) .

There will be very good reasons why BAS has acquired the attitudes and behaviours he displayed, but it does not give him (or anyone else for that matter) the right to be disrespectful to others.

Philosophy of the Day: People always go towards a 'happy' person, so if someone is constantly being 'miserable' they will soon become very alone :LOL:

markie said:
joe-90 said:
The guy was an intellectual lightweight.

We all know bas will be logging on as a guest and reading with intrest. ( and bitting his lip, and most of all screaming at the monitor. :LOL:

How many times did I ask him to debate a topic with me? Every time he refused. The reason for that is that I could out-argue him with ease.

He knew that so he always kept his distance.

Let him come back and take me on if he dare. (he won't)

noodlz said:
joe-90 said:
Thermo said:

Why don't you take me on then? (he won't)

Joe-90 must've stopped taking his medication...he's getting delusional again :rolleyes:

The same offer goes out to you. Pick one of your lefty topics and let's roll. (he won't)

Sponsored Links
Back