Has my CH system been flushed correctly?

She unexpectedly drank wine but that was not a problem as I had a spare bottle in the car.

As she had told me she liked sparkling water, I only brought 1/2 bottle of wine for me to drink.

@muggles He does have his own transport for those occasions where he takes out the sari'd women and neither an oyster card or 1/2 a bottle of wine will do! Top 100 and a true playa in the making!

Sponsored Links
As I said before, she wore a nice halter neck dress and not a saree.

Tonight I went on the tube and the **** lady brought a bottle of wine and wore ( dreadful ) trousers. But just in case she drunk too much I had a spare 1/2 bottle of wine in my bag in case of emergency.

But we both had a couple of glasses of wine at the art preview we met at earlier.

Tonight I went on the tube and the **** lady brought a bottle of wine and wore ( dreadful ) trousers. But just in case she drunk too much I had a spare 1/2 bottle of wine in my bag in case of emergency.

i worry about you sometimes agile:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Are you allowed to say "****" lady these days? We must be PC at all times...

"****" is a type of people and the word for country is "stan".

Hence Pakistan, Hindustan, Afganistan etc.

So **** is just the local name for anyone from that country.

It has just been sometimes wrongly used in a negative way in the UK.

The name of the country is Pakistan, which means "Land of the pure"; a person from Pakistan is a Pakistani. **** is a invention by lazy Brits; and normally considered offensive.

PS There is a h in Afganistan; I'll let you work out where.

th-8.jpeg
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
And so the people, in any country, are Pakis, Hindus and Afghanis! [ With an "h" somewhere ]

Just like those from Scotland being called Scots!

They cannot complain about being called Scots, but might at being called a Jock!

Last edited:
And so the people, in any countries are Pakis, Hindus and Afghanis! [ With an "h" somewhere ]
Wrong again!

1. There is no such country as Hindustan; it's a generic term for the north/western part of India. Hindi is a language and Hindu(s) means a follower of Hinduism.

Tony do you not think you should involve female plumbers/gas engineers in your topic ? you have managed to offend everyone else !!!

Every now and then I revisit this forum - and today was a cracker.

Tony lusting publicly over saris; halter neck dress wearing, recently bereaved women - and their daughters. And the emergency wine! And that's before the 'stan' story.

Do tell us more about the awful trousers.

If you call her a P@ki there's no chance of you getting invited home for afters!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back