Has screwfix bought DIYnot?

Sponsored Links
Barnacle Stevo !! Back under that boat my old son, 'trouble and strife' or perhaps 'bundle of clothes' gave no slacking permissions !! ;)

There you go MMJ - a short sharp shock !! - from the competition ! ;)

Sponsored Links
DIYnot said:

Is that 'No' as in 'I did not have sex with that woman Monica Lewinski' type quote???

Just kiddin! :D

Is the site a commercial venture, or a one man passion???

This in no way is a derogatory comment! :D

And I thought the Subject was referring to the amount of free advertising they keep getting on here :LOL:

who said it was free?, ( i bet its not) some one has to pay for the forums

I meant the free advertising from the forum members :)

This place has simply been invaded by a lot of disposessed aliens from the planet screwfix who have nowhere else to go.

heeelllooo to the moderators

is there a vito on "ask the trade"
i naturally "speak" about any website without prejedic or favour when i give my thrupence worth on any site i have my favorates but i like to share with all i promote diy not as naturally as i promote t t or screwfix i do not think when i promote a site i treat them all the same i do not see the point in vetoing a site as we all cross pollinate between sites it doesnt detract from good sites [which this one is exelent]it just furthers the value of all decent sites and petty childish games help no one :LOL: :LOL: ;)
the reason i mentioned this was a link was removed an innocent link
when i was asked where to visit when the site was down as i said above i only visit 4 site which i would happily recomend all 4 ;) :D :D
and ive put this here cosi cant find the link to "what sites do you visit when this site is down"

Sponsored Links
Back