Hate Crime Incident

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know the full story. It is a pub, where people get drunk and behave stupidly. Maybe what we don't see in the CCTV images is the regulars that support the pub's stance. Britain First & BNP do have a history of causing trouble with the police.

Sponsored Links
Police turn up en masse to Essex pub and confiscate collection of golliwogs.

This once again confirms my theory that the police, in the main, only act in cases where they are unlikely to face any physical resistance; they are weak and cowardly. I've seen the police drive away from fights and mobs several times, when it is their paid duty to stop those fights and mobs.
That landlord has a whole history of racist posts on social media so the link between those dolls and racists is quite onvious in this incident.

Sponsored Links
That landlord has a whole history of racist posts on social media so the link between those dolls and racists is quite onvious in this incident.
It's as easy to take down a doll display as it is to put up. They chose that genre to ruffle feathers. Sounds like the landlord openly courts right wing nationalism, by the sounds of it too.

Essex - white couple - golliwogs - racist posting - white nationalism...who could possibly be offended?

It's as easy to take down a doll display as it is to put up. They chose that genre to ruffle feathers. Sounds like the landlord openly courts right wing nationalism, by the sounds of it too.

Essex - white couple - golliwogs - racist posting - white nationalism...who could possibly be offended?

Greys is a rough old place. I wouldn't go into any pub there.

It's a public house. Which is totally different to a private house, where you are free to stop whoever you want coming in for whatever good or bad reason you choose. They can't do whatever they want, there are laws that date back to the "No blacks" signs that landlords used to put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back