Hate Murders

Sponsored Links
It wasn't a hate murder, I watched the court proceedings and the judges summing up today, Jenkinson is 'dysfunctional' and Ratcliffe was effectively her accomplice.

There is no excuse what this vermin did. Hate!!@@ what a load of boIIocks

Sponsored Links
Try post 3, way before you.

Start criticising all crimes, not just some, before you try and judge others. You are in no position to do that from your previous comments!

You should be aware of my feelings from earlier in the day.
Screenshot_20240202_220931_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240202_220902_Samsung Internet.jpg

A full 4 hours
This really isn't a time for one upmanship. I posted about this at 2:48pm today. I've previously posted about this in the past.

Why didnt Mottie, or you, or others, highlight these criminals, but found it right to expose others?

Judge yourself before you judge others.

I've followed this, and it's had me close to tears.

No words, just desperately sad for
Brianna and her family.

I hope these kids never see the light of day.

A very sad day for all the parents involved

Certainly a sad day for the parents of Galahad and Carman, witnessing what a vile pair they've grown into.

So young... but no excuse for SirGayhadalad who seems to think this is good point scoring.

Why the term hate murder?
Aren't all murders motivated by hate.

Certainly a sad day for the parents of Galahad and Carman, witnessing what a vile pair they've grown into.
I think my parents (both dead) would be proud that I stand up for right against wrong (standards and ethics).

I judge people by their actions, not their colours, sex, beliefs or cheap words.

Crime is crime. When you stand up against the people that only highlight crimes when they are committed by a certain section of people then you can lecture.

Until then, you are in the same pile of those that have such prejudices.

Sponsored Links
Back