Hatton or Mayflower?

I

imamartian

Who's gonna win? i'd have done a survey, but you lot take the p*ss of any survey done on here....

Sponsored Links
Looking at the Pre-Bout weigh in Hatton already has the advantage over the Flower....... Flower flinched first!!!!!.

If Hatton wins will the BBC include him on the Sports Person of the Year awards?

Hitman:cool: :cool:

got friends round this weekend, the lads know whats going on the lasses think its drinks`n`curry.

love all nighters dont you.

;)

Too tough to call, obviously I'll be backin the "fat one" but he has to tear into him from the get-go, if he tries to change his normal approach or is in anyway cautious, Mayweather will pick him to pieces.

Hatton can spank the yank, but I'm not betting on it.

Sponsored Links
Dont care who wins just want to see a good fight which I think we will get, both fighters top class at in their prime spells good fight for me. No Matter what happens Hatton is certainly the best British boxer we have had since Lloyd Honeghan, the guy just loves fighting never ducks a fight.

If Hatton was still with Warren this fight would never had happened, he would be having him fight bums and has beens ( Like Calzaghe does).

What ever happens Hatton No1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's see who's first to post the result on here.... saddo - lol

Sky payperview. £15. bout half hour hopefully!!

Oh well - at least I didn't have to pay. RTL Germany had it free !

Sponsored Links
Back