Have I been hacked?

Sponsored Links
Where's the down thumb? All these changes and you can't give someone the bird....:eek:

BTW the smilies are one level of menu down, just click on the three vertical dots to the right of the picture icon. YouTube media, smilies, and other stuff now on this sub-menu

Reaction score is likes and thanks combined. Click on your name to see this
i tried all symbols but now notice 3 dots in 2places i prefer a a picture rather than a menu or option as i am a simpleton lol

Sponsored Links
afraid i as a simpleton cant find it lol what area or symbol should i look at ??thanks for helping
No worries. As Im typing there is a toolbar above, 4th from the right is a smile. Click on it and chose.

ok thanks but why should font /alignment/font size be a main heading but smillies are tucked away ??

i fully accept i am probably the "ODD ONE OUT" lol but like yourselve J&k a child off the 50s modern equals complicated and unknown lol

how your mate doing in early retirement ?? i love playing with festool quality lol

it’s just a standard forum template if you like. same as any other forum just the majority of people are not interested in diy like.

it’s just a standard forum template if you like. same as any other forum just the majority of people are not interested in diy like.

I don't get anyone who can't find the simple joy of fixing something yourself.

In other news....
On my screen your name now reads: Godwasaplaster - er

Are you saying God is unsure? Or do you have an echo echo echo cho cho o o

Sponsored Links
Back