Have you ever worked for anyone famous?

Sponsored Links
Fitted out Margret Thatchers new bathroom in the basement. It used to be the secure room where they would hide with the coppers if it all went pair shaped. Its a nice little bathroom now for the staff. We fitted a new boiler as well.

Fitted out Margret Thatchers new bathroom in the basement. It used to be the secure room where they would hide with the coppers if it all went pair shaped. Its a nice little bathroom now for the staff. We fitted a new boiler as well.

Is she still in dulwich?

Sponsored Links
Have worked at Jimmy Saviles penthouse in rounday park, he wanted a new toilet fitting & Geoff Boycotts place in barnsley before he moved away, he needed a new ball valve in his header tank.

I done Sir Jimmy of Savilleshires door when he lived in Park Cresent by Regents park...really nice bloke...

Me and my dad did a heck of a lot of work for the cheif executive of Rolls Royce. and a wine bar owned by Kadjagoogoo :LOL:

Al fayed s pent house in Harrords Villiage by the river,,, he furnished it with Harrords furniture :rolleyes:

Beadles house in Barnet ..

Next door neighbour of 1 of the Gallager bros near high wycombe..

Weirdest job I ever done was a house where 1 room was done up in S&M gear :eek:

That really is weird. Why only one room? Can't understand it

I delivered parcels to Edwina Curry, Elton John, Sarah Ferguson when I was a despatch rider, and loads of people I didn't even know were famous.

Elton John's two Dobermans nearly got me on the gravel drive, I needed my brown trousers.

Sponsored Links
Back