Have you ever worked for anyone famous?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The nearest we've got so far is Art Malik's sister, LOL :oops:

We also did Doug Ellis's house who lives on the same estate and also submitted a quote for Gareth Southgates house but we never got the job :(

Sponsored Links
many years ago, i did a stint down in London, worked there for a little under a year.

the structural engineer that we were working for introduced us to the director of the company overseeing a Turner prize entry.

Rachel Whiteread filled a complete house with concrete and then peeled away the brickwork to reveal a negative impression or the inner mold of a house. we were involved in the concrete bit.

she won the turner prize. :rolleyes:

the after show party was awesome. Becks sponsored the party so there was free booze, and all kinds of stars at the party. Annie Lennox, Malcom Mclaren......

well, they were stars back then! :oops:

http://www.tate.org.uk/britain/turnerprize/history/whiteread.htm

I once worked for Gian Carlo Menotti at his stately home in Scotland. While working there, I met "Happy" Rockerfeller, Alan Rough (Scots goalkeeper) and some Italian nobility.

Ali cambell,Andrew lloyd weber, a few lords and ladies.. Eric Claptons next door neighbour..

Sponsored Links
I worked in Robert Carlyle's Glasgow flat once, also the drummer for WET WET WET, but i can't remember his name ( so by default he isn't famous as i can't remember his name??)

My dad put up some trellis and a rose arch in the gardens of Kensington Palace. He met Mr & Mrs 'of Wales' and a very young William ran off with his hammer. :cool:

I've done odd jobs for a 'well known in the right circles' American playwright called Perry Pontac.

Art Malik's sister :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Richard Bransons place in Holland Park...very down to earth,
Sir Jimmy of Savilleshires eeergh errgh eeerrgh...howsabout that then...bedsit in Regents park ..top bloke.
Stings next door neighbour in Wiltshire..met ol Gordon a few times..nice bloke actually.
Mickey Mosts place in Finchley..
Jon Stonehouse's empty flat just off Edware rd
Beth Porter..'Kitty Schriber' in rock follies (did I fancy her or what!!)
Mary Scott...the first woman to fly 'somewhere'
Kevin O callaghan... Ireland,Ipswich, Portsmouth and Millwall player and the bloke who had his arm broke in escapre to victory.

ive worked in dominic kirwans house....

if ya don't know him don't worry its an Irish ting :LOL: .

Ive worked in Rachel Weisz's house in Hampstead. She came in one day with Neil Morrisey who was a nice fella.

Worked in Sue Pollard's house (of Hi-de-hi fame), and she is truly mad, but in a nice funny sort of way.

Replaced a leaking part on Steve Askew combi boiler aswell. (He was in the band kajagoogoo). He lives in my hometown of Leighton Buzzard.

Regards,

David

My youngest son worked with Phil Jupiter and lived round the corner from us. See Lee Stafford regular and sometime having a drink in my local pub.

me and my gang built graham souness house, it was a penthouse on top of some apartments at hale
and chris(?) woods wolves and england keeper at vale royal abbey

Sponsored Links
Back