Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can you be bothered? Me neither. :notworthy:

63552282-E05B-4120-A760-8F4A878D2DA6.gif

Sponsored Links
Can you be bothered? Me neither.
I get that vibe.

Most people, especially those that work or are at school or college, have a feeling what day it is. Most people get the Monday blues or that Friday feeling. This whole Covid lockdown thing is totally messing with that vibe, including daytime/nighttime habits.

Sponsored Links
I've put on about half a stone in weight and I only stopped work Wednesday.
Probably run out of food at some stage, so it'll all drop off! :sneaky:

I get that vibe.

Most people, especially those that work or are at school or college, have a feeling what day it is. Most people get the Monday blues or that Friday feeling. This whole Covid lockdown thing is totally messing with that vibe, including daytime/nighttime habits.
Yep, true here. Fell asleep on sofa last night at 9, woke up at 5am to find my partner still awake and just going to bed - and don't ask me what day it is! I think it's going to be a very grumpy household today at mine :)

Well I was up early, my Dad set his emergency alarm off so I had them ringing me at 6.30am.

I went in the bathroom to have a wash, my wife meanwhile had changed the clocks. That confused me for a while!

My sister has gone over to deal with Dad, he isnt very good so weve called 111 and gone through all their triage questions, looks like doctor or ambulance coming.
Its not a great time to be going into hospital.......

I'm loving this lockdown, tbf.
All of the usual stresses don't apply , and you get back to what really matters .

Talk to your kids more, plan meals (we always did to a degree, but every meal now ;eating really nice grub, which I didn't always have time to prepare), doing more exercise (although missing the swimming) ; thank the Lord I didn't sell the gym stuff, running and cross - trainer.......

With petrol being p!ss cheap as well, might just fill up the jerry cans and more the lawn at some point (y)

Well I was up early, my Dad set his emergency alarm off so I had them ringing me at 6.30am.

I went in the bathroom to have a wash, my wife meanwhile had changed the clocks. That confused me for a while!

My sister has gone over to deal with Dad, he isnt very good so weve called 111 and gone through all their triage questions, looks like doctor or ambulance coming.

Hope your dad is OK.

Am sorry... Keeping everything crossed he'll be ok.

Sponsored Links
Back