HDMI interfering with Coax cable

Consider the area of contact between claw and screen and what puts pressure on that contact area.

Consider what happens to the pressure on the contact area if the cap becomes loose.

Sponsored Links
All sorted now. New aerial / cable and all ok. The signal quality was very bad, guessing the interference from the HDMI cable was enough to wipe out the little freeview signal that was present.

Thanks all for your replies.

Winston, I'm aware that you keep linking to your "Megalithia" web site but it has no credibility. It's a site that appears to have information mainly about big rocks. There's no "About Us" page; no "Contact Us" link. It's completely anonymous and, therefore, holds no authority whatsoever. It's apparently owned by someone called "R Mudhar" in Toronto. So what does he know about UK TV plugs?

Sponsored Links
Winston, I'm aware that you keep linking to your "Megalithia" web site but it has no credibility. It's a site that appears to have information mainly about big rocks. There's no "About Us" page; no "Contact Us" link. It's completely anonymous and, therefore, holds no authority whatsoever. It's apparently owned by someone called "R Mudhar" in Toronto. So what does he know about UK TV plugs?

I link to it as it is one site that shows the correct, recommended, way of fitting a B/L plug. Even Satcure and Justin accknowledge this method. Frankly all those YouTube videos on this thread were unprofessional as well as wrong. They probably copied each other. Most of then never soldered or even crimped the centre pin.

There is no reason for someone in Canada not to know about B/L plugs. After all I know about F plugs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back