He should be tried for treason.

Sponsored Links
He should go the same way as Gadaffi, what we need in this country is an English spring just like those Arab countries.

The little weasel didn't just betray the working man, he betrayed all Britons. I'm not really one for capital punishment but if I happened to find him strapped into an electric chair, then I'd throw the switch

The little weasel didn't just betray the working man, he betrayed all Britons. I'm not really one for capital punishment but if I happened to find him strapped into an electric chair, then I'd throw the switch

You could ask him to hold his wife's hand whilst you threw the switch. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yes, Polish immigrants turned up with their fishing rods and pilfered all the carp from our local pond. Carp are a delicacy in their country of origin, so I was told by a local member of the "Received Wisdom Club".

For the deaths of local carp alone, Blair deserves to be hung high from the nearest ash tree.

For the deaths of local carp alone, Blair deserves to be hung high from the nearest ash tree.

Best hurry up , before all the Ash trees are killed by this disease from Europe then. ;) ;)

You lot make me laugh. How the fook is Tony Blair to blame for the eastern euro's coming here ?
Are you guys really this dumb ????
It was part of being in 'europe' that our borders were opened. Do you really think he could've said no ?
Do you really think he could tell the spanish fishermen to go and fish in their own waters ?
I think you lot above are being deliberately ignorant of some truths here. Just to fit your hatred for the man.

Whatever it is you are stating as the reason for your hatred it is clear that you have very strong feelings about Tony Blair.

No doubt you are much happier now that the corrupt Dave 'hug a hoody' Cameron is in power. For a quater of a million pounds you can win all sorts of favour from him. Doesn't that bother you ? Dont you think our Prime Minister should be representing all of us ? Or do you just accept that this is the way it should be ? Give the wealthy a tax cut then cut money to the disabled. Cut the pensions for NHS workers at a stroke. Cut from services that are already stretched. Making people that are having a hard time struggle even more.

You're just a bunch of wind-up jokers. The tories are a bunch of scheming, sleazy, money grabbing, evil bast...s. But lets have a go at Tony Blair. Lets fall hook line and sinker for every single piece of tory press led rubbish thats ever been written about him.

I will always be indebted and grateful to Tony Blair for ending the run of Tory election wins and (along with his party) for beating them in 3 elections. He wasn't perfect. He was a winner. He beat the tories with the support of the masses. The shower of ****e that is running the country right now don't even have a mandate.

As awful as Labour were supposed to be. The tories just about beat them and had to team up with opportunist, promise breaking Clegg to seize the power they craved. So an awful lot of comments here are out of step with how people vote.
I actually think it's a massive, and clever, blag. That the Tories manage to get normal working people that haven't a hope of sharing in this countries riches/spoils to vote for them is staggering. It actually reminds me of when Thatcher decided to sell off council homes. You had neighbours, that had bought their council house, changing there front door and buying 100 telecom shares and thinking they were now Tories. Thinking they were now better than their neighbours. I witnessed this first hand and brothers it made me sick to my stomach.
Labour, and Tony Blair, will be thought of by many as a godsend at that time. I welcomed them into power wholeheartedly. How pathetic Major and Lamont looked babbling on about 'green shoots'. All the while Major cheating on his wife. How that tory scumbag has the nerve to 'call' anyone is utterly beyond me.
I know it's fashionable to diss Tony Blair. And i am out of step with most people that are forthcoming with opinions. But i see it how i see it.

I honestly believe that for quite a while Tony Blair was the best Prime Minister this country has ever had. To me he will always be a hero of sort. Just for ending the Tory domination that once existed.

EB1caneyeB wrote
I witnessed this first hand and brothers it made me sick to my stomach.

Brothers?
This is diynot.
Not your local "pale palms" club or "communist" meet up room.

Where is your home country? Africa?
Cmon fess up. :rolleyes:

Or maybe have you've just been reading into the bliar mantra with too much enthusiam. :mrgreen:
Definately a die hard labour supporter given the rant you just posted. :LOL:

EB1caneyeB

You conveniently forgot to mention in your eulogy to Blair, his involvement in the death of thousands of innocent people in Iraq.
You will probably find if you care to check that this is the main reason why he is the most detested prime minister ever, yes and that includes Maggie Thatcher

EB1caneyeB,

I agree with everything you say but it doesn't alter the fact that Blair made a complete bo*****s of his tenure at No. 10. followed by his idiot chum Brown.

You lot make me laugh. How the fook is Tony Blair to blame for the eastern euro's coming here ?
Are you guys really this dumb ????
It was part of being in 'europe' that our borders were opened. Do you really think he could've said no ?

Of course he, and the rest of his shower of politicians could have said a big NO.
They had the opportunity to opt out of lots of things. However Labour decided to "opt in " to everything Europe could fit into their agreements. Even when such major countries as France and Germany were exercising their right to "opt out"

Because unlike other countries we didn't even request a derogation limiting numbers for a few years. That's also part of being in the EU

No doubt you are much happier now that the corrupt Dave 'hug a hoody' Cameron is in power.
And Bliar and his cronies weren't corrupt? They hijacked the Labour party and then turned their back on the working man. Having been presented with a golden opportunity to sort out some of the problems in this country, both social and economic they didn't. Remaining in power became their sole objective.

Cut the pensions for NHS workers at a stroke.
Oh, so it's alright for public sector workers to be able to retire earlier (60, or 55 if you are a copper) and get an inflation-proof pension that the poor private sector worker has to pay for (many of whom are also low-paid workers, BTW). In the interests of fairness it should be the same rule for all, comrade!

But lets have a go at Tony Blair. Lets fall hook line and sinker for every single piece of tory press led rubbish thats ever been written about him.
Really? Some of us are old enough to have seen the scheming little barstewards rise to the top through the Labour Party from the inside. Yes the Tory press don't like Bliar, but neither do a lot of people to the left of the press, either.

The tories just about beat them and had to team up with opportunist, promise breaking Clegg to seize the power they craved.
So a bit like Labour in the 1970s then? I'm also old enough to remember the Calahan's Lib-Lab pact of 1977 which Jim had to enter into to keep himself in office..... And which eventually led to a vote of no confidence in the labour government being called by the Scottish Nationalist Party (yes, Alex Salmonds party, remember that when voting for him)

That the Tories manage to get normal working people that haven't a hope of sharing in this countries riches/spoils to vote for them is staggering.
So no different to the pipe dreams being sold by an elitist Labour Front Bench, like Milliband and Ball, who's background was doing politics at Oxbridge before entering politics. OK, so I know that Balls lectured at universtity in the USA for a year and had a short stint as a journalist, but those two, and many others in Westminister have never held any sort of productive position in industry or finance and so are out of touch with how this country works. Even a stint as a local counciller might have improved my view if them, but nope, nothing like that surfaces in their respective CVs (not that the Tories are much better)

I honestly believe that for quite a while Tony Blair was the best Prime Minister this country has ever had.
In 1997 I had high hopes for him. After the first 100 days (remember those 100 day promises that were made, but never kept?) I gradually changed my mind

If you want the lasting and shameful legacy of Blair's Labour, comrade, just remember that they came to power with a promise to eradicate child poverty in this country, a perfectly feasible policy in 1997 given the economic forecast. They never made any real difference and when they left office the situation in the UK had actually worsened

Sponsored Links
Back