What price - life?

Ellal, I hear what you are saying but I am conditioned to assume innocence rather than guilt and therefore I doubt that we will ever be able to resolve our differences. You say potarto and I say pot8to as it were.

Sponsored Links
Ellal, I hear what you are saying but I am conditioned to assume innocence rather than guilt and therefore I doubt that we will ever be able to resolve our differences. You say potarto and I say pot8to as it were.
Maybe you ought to address the 13 years of nu-labour legislation that treated us ordinary folk differently... only of course you can't see that can you...:LOL:

Bliar will eventually be called to account, and hopefully I'll be there to witness it!

From war crimes to internal politics is quite a leap. I wonder why he felt it necessary to take the UK to war anyway since there was peace and harmony throughout the while of the middle east and there was no active acts of terrorism against the west taking place.

From war crimes to internal politics is quite a leap.
you raised the fact that you are "conditioned to assume innocence rather than guilt "...

I'm not 'conditioned' that way, because I happen to believe it to be an important principle rather than being 'indoctrinated'... ;)

'Internal politics' over the last decade or so has been fashioned on the principle that we are 'guilty until proven innocent', so I'd assume you were against nu-labour's draconian legislatative policies - or am I wrong?

I wonder why he felt it necessary to take the UK to war anyway since there was peace and harmony throughout the while of the middle east and there was no active acts of terrorism against the west taking place.
Don't try and take the p*ss over things you obviously don't understand... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ellal, I think I'll leave it there for the time being.

"Indoctrination" is a whole night and long post in itself.

"Taking the p" relies on a particular opening stance.

So, let's call the whole thing off :LOL: :LOL:

ellal, I think I'll leave it there for the time being.

"Indoctrination" is a whole night and long post in itself.

"Taking the p" relies on a particular opening stance.

So, let's call the whole thing off :LOL: :LOL:

Fine...

Since you obviously can't back up your argument when challenged (now where have I seen that before.. ;) ), your comments will be treated with the contmpt they deserve..

do try better next time... ;)

ellal, I wasn't aware that I was making an argument in the first place. LOL

But I will try harder next time, cross my heart .......(something about death here, but I'll leave that bit to others ;) )

daneski.... ellal is one of the site's ... err tougher(?) contributors.... aggression in abundance.... no sense of a fair debate... and plenty of insults if he/she doesn't agree with you.....

you should perhaps start at a lower level before you take ellal on ;)

Unfortunately, Ellal lived to breathe another day....

Oh Dani boy, you are too raw to suffer the full wrath of Ellal.

Come back when you have been blooded. Then ignore the troll.

gas and martian...

Are you a 'tag team'?... :LOL:

it seems like you are...

After all, you both seem to think that it's acceptable to often post cr*p as 'fact' , and then attack those who dare to point out the inaccuracies...

so who exactly are the trolls?.... ;)

ellal's a tough cookie alright. He is aggressive that's true, but he doesn't cry when things get tough here, unlike some ;)

it seems like you are...

After all, you both seem to think that it's acceptable to often post cr*p as 'fact' , and then attack those who dare to point out the inaccuracies...

An example from me would be....??

it seems like you are...

try the troll spray on me ellal... see if i survive! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back