What price - life?

ellal's a tough cookie alright. He is aggressive that's true, but he doesn't cry when things get tough here, unlike some ;)

i've never cried on here ajs (i'm assuming your comment was aimed at me..)

i've been bemused by the antics of some on here though...

although these days i just find the GD section a bit of a laugh...

oh damn i forgot.... don't reply to this one either...

Sponsored Links
There you go again gas & martian...just like clockwork

m_ddc3eda1c0ed42b2ad8dc0819d73be6b.jpg

so which one is which?

mind you, a double act is usually either intelligent or funny...

guess which two areas you two fall short in....;)

Edit: sorry, I forgot Ant & Dec don't have either attributes too...so maybe you could have a wonderful career together... :LOL:

ellal, your posts are lacking substance and comprehension.

What 'facts' have I posted which you think are crap?

Where did you post anything that was either factual or funny.

Many do, but yours evade me.

Also, I know nothing about other posters apart from their typed input. I make my own judgements.

Where did you post anything that was either factual or funny.

Many do, but yours evade me.
Forgive me for pointing out the bleeding obvious, but there is something on the forum that might be of help to you...

it's called the search facility... ;)

funny or factual?...make your own mind up, 'cos I don't give a t*ss what you think.... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
ellal you're boring.

You're not in keeping with what this place is.. it's supposed to be a forum for lively and friendly debate.. there's no place for your ranting and putting people down all the time just because you disagree with them...

and don't reply because it'll be more boring buwsh it.

what do you think dec, i mean laurel err i mean lifesagasman? after all we are a tag team, bad comedy duo..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're not in keeping with what this place is.. it's supposed to be a forum for lively and friendly debate..
So now you're choosing what should and shouldn't be posted are you? And also telling someone not to reply!

This just about shows you up for what you are, since having lost so many arguments you now throw your toys out of the pram....quite pathetic really!

'lively and friendly debate' doesn't mean you can post a whole load of b*llocks without expecting a more measured reply...

oh, and btw - you're not funny, either with or without your 'sidekick'....;)

So now you're choosing what should and shouldn't be posted are you? And also telling someone not to reply!

This just about shows you up for what you are, since having lost so many arguments you now throw your toys out of the pram....quite pathetic really!

'lively and friendly debate' doesn't mean you can post a whole load of b*llocks without expecting a more measured reply...

oh, and btw - you're not funny, either with or without your 'sidekick'....;)

i'm toying with you ellal... i thought you'd see that... "don't reply" means "oh i hope he/she replies".... and you did ;)

you know we could become best friends out of this.....:cool:

There appears to be a significant amount of nonsense going on. Could we at least make an effort to keep it on-topic?

Sponsored Links
Back